Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow . . . this didn't take long . . . Tee Shirt commemorating Ole Miss win tonight

Started by WizardofhOgZ, November 22, 2014, 08:43:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

regi

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

cosmodrum

That looks like a 12 year old put that together. Something tells me this isn't legit.
Go away, batin'

SquidBilly

ricepig

Umm, you do know that companies are in business to sell t-shirts? It will succeed or not on it's on merit. College kids get a new one for something every week or so.

SquidBilly

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

PonderinHog

TeedupHigh

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

h0gfan6

Considering "Yield" is spelled wrong and it uses the fair-use logo, I think it's safe to say this isn't sponsored by the Athletic Department. 

King

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

reddogjcss

Porked Tongue

People.

Anyone or company can create a shirt online and produce only on ordered quantity. 

Capitalism.

cosmodrum

Quote from: h0gfan6 on November 22, 2014, 09:05:50 pm
Considering "Yield" is spelled wrong and it uses the fair-use logo, I think it's safe to say this isn't sponsored by the Athletic Department. 

Lol I didn't even notice.

Go away, batin'

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: ricepig on November 22, 2014, 09:03:00 pm
Umm, you do know that companies are in business to sell t-shirts? It will succeed or not on it's on merit. College kids get a new one for something every week or so.

Gee Rice . . . thanks for the info.  I'd have NEVER known that . . . lol.    ;)

Of course, any IDIOT knows it doesn't take much to produce a tee-shirt.  That's not the issue here.  The "story" here is that it is already on our official on-line store, and the question is "why"?  It was a good, satisfying win but hardly one you would think would inspire a commemorative Tee Shirt.

http://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks/Mens_Arkansas_Razorbacks_vs._Ole_Miss_Rebels_Cardinal_2014_Score_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirt

Smokehouse

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on November 22, 2014, 09:45:00 pm
Gee Rice . . . thanks for the info.  I'd have NEVER known that . . . lol.    ;)

Of course, any IDIOT knows it doesn't take much to produce a tee-shirt.  That's not the issue here.  The "story" here is that it is already on our official on-line store, and the question is "why"?  It was a good, satisfying win but hardly one you would think would inspire a commemorative Tee Shirt.

http://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks/Mens_Arkansas_Razorbacks_vs._Ole_Miss_Rebels_Cardinal_2014_Score_Long_Sleeve_T-Shirt

Maybe it's some sort of meta joke. Beating Ole Miss should be common place, so the most it deserves is a t-shirt with a typo on it.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.