Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't forget Tevin Mitchell

Started by ReversePart34, November 22, 2014, 06:50:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ReversePart34

He has had a good career here, ups and downs but is playing well this year. Don't forget this guy was in there starting and battling for a 10+ win team a few years back.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DoubleJ

He really has had an outstanding season.  Love how he screwed up on a play, then same drive, interception.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Boston RedHogs

Hats off to those players that survived the post Petrino debacle!  Their resilience should be celebrated by Hog Nation!!!

hoglady

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on November 22, 2014, 07:49:23 pm
Hats off to those players that survived the post Petrino debacle!  Their resilience should be celebrated by Hog Nation!!!

Amen!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hoggish1

Quote from: ReversePart34 on November 22, 2014, 06:50:20 pm
He has had a good career here, ups and downs but is playing well this year. Don't forget this guy was in there starting and battling for a 10+ win team a few years back.

Absolutely!  He's playing very well...

ReversePart34

Since he's been playing the nickel back position he has really been productive. He's a big reason our secondary has looked better. Most teams don't have a guy that experienced to come in and cover 3-4 WR sets like that. He has also taken away the short slant routes many times this season.