Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Renew Robb Smith's contract Monday, please.

Started by baseballhog, November 22, 2014, 06:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballhog

Hope Long will do whatever it takes to keep him wrapped up.
This ain't Willies defense!

moses_007

Absolutely, and give him an enormous raise. 

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

The Pulse

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: The Pulse on November 22, 2014, 06:36:00 pm
and set this on his desk.

Yep,   there can be no other option this year.

Lock him up now!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

razorbackkid

I'd give him my first born child......but he's close to being a grandpa.

Woo Pig non-the-less.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

geauxhawgs

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

cj_sez

Whatever it takes....lock him up for a long time.....he has done an incredible job with the defense.

swinesation

Agree. He's obviously a great coach. I sure hope we can keep him.

Navypig1

dmaxfan

Him and Randy Shannon. As soon as head coaches are fired, people will be calling randy too
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

Vildsvin

ROBB SMITH IS THE MAN!

PUT HIM IN THE HEISMAN!

jrulz83

Quote from: Vildsvin on November 22, 2014, 09:01:09 pm
ROBB SMITH IS THE MAN!

PUT HIM IN THE HEISMAN!

Thanks, now I have to go watch the '07 LSU postgame interview. 

"He's a football player!!!" :)
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: dmaxfan on November 22, 2014, 08:53:47 pm
Him and Randy Shannon. As soon as head coaches are fired, people will be calling randy too

Yeah, I worry that this will be Shannon ' s last year with us.

Vildsvin

OTTER

Heck,  I bet if all Hogville members donated $100 to the "Give Rob A Raise" fund, we'd raise millions!  Well, at least a few thousand!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

LZH

Be honest, how many of you dudes have turned your head sideways to get a better look at that fella's avatar?

Me, for one.

BigPapaHawg

Pay HIM!!! let's secure him up for a long time!
WOO PIG

lahawg1

If anyone doesn't think he has made a difference just look at some film from all 4 years of Tevin Mitchell. What a frigging difference, he is a legitimate SEC CB now....

BossHog13

Hawgzinbowlz

Coach Robb Smith is reportedly making $ 500,000.00 annually.

$ 600,000.00 base with incentives topping it out at $ 750,000.00 - $ 800,000.00.

...LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis will be the first assistant coach to earn more than $1 million annually, as according to his contract he will receive $900,000 in 2012, $1.1 million in 2013, and $1.3 million in 2014.

Give Coach Robb Smith a raise. The defense we are seeing will put rear ends in the seats.

" GO HOGS "

Pork Twain

Funny how attitudes have changed on this subject and how little faith many had in CBB's abilities to upgrade our staff.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

secfan30

Quote from: LZH on November 23, 2014, 12:40:58 am
Be honest, how many of you dudes have turned your head sideways to get a better look at that fella's avatar?

Me, for one.

I have to scroll down the page when the wife walks by because I get fixated on that (well all good ones) backside.

flowermoundstan

saw a post over on secrant.....

robb smith...kevin sumlin on line one just needs to know where you want your money wired and what neighborhood you want us to start building your mansion in.

this is why bret took less money jeff, we need to make this defensive staff very comfy for the next five years.