Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haters are sad

Started by BPsTheMan, November 22, 2014, 06:09:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

Quote from: 12247 on November 24, 2014, 04:42:07 pm
Once again, who are and where are all these haters.  I read here a lot and I just don't read much HATE posts.  There are lots of negative writings and lots of ideas on how to FIX the problems.  But for every hate type post I have read over the past 18 months, there are at least 75 posts giving the HATERS hell much like many of the posts in this thread.  IF you just read the anti Hater posts, you would believe, of the thousands of Hogville members, maybe 40 percent are outright haters.  My belief is that far less than one percent of Hogvillers actually would use hate when talking about BB or Long or both.  There is some dislike.  I have dislike for Long.  Why do you call a press conference to fire someone. I fully agree that Petrino deserved to be fired but a PRESS CONFERENCE?? Are we SHOWDOGGING or WHAT?  I still do not believe BBs offensive scheme will win huge in this conference.  Never wavered and still am not.  I hope he proves me wrong, I sincerely do. 

20 days ago, I believe 80 percent of Hogville would say yes if asked was the program behind schedule in reaching its reasonable goals.  Today, maybe 10 percent would answer yes.  In the past 2 weeks our team has done some wonderful things by winning 2 shutout games against ranked opponnets.  This is the first time in NCAA history that an unranked team has shut out 2 ranked teams, back to back.  And the Hogs did it in their own conference.  That is a HUGE deal, VERY HUGE.  Here are some truths:  LSU hasn't been good all season.  Their O has sucked all season.  They were ranked 17th and I personally don't have a problem with 17th.  I think we beat a 17th valued team.  OM was ranked 8th.  They never were an 8th ranked team, not even when they beat BAMA.  BAMA wasn't even decent when they lost to OM or when they slid by us.  They stunk both games.  OM might be a 25 team but nothing more at this time.  Don't matter, we beat them, shut them out actually when the rank was #8.  Our O is still the same O we've seen most of the year.

We've seen those DUDS on D become a very good D AFTER they got some coaching.  Same DUDS, very different results.  Most on here agreed that the O had more talent than the D, yet who came to the front first and why? COACHING is why.

We've had the EAT CROW threads and the Haters come to Jesus threads after 2 respectable wins.  TWO WINS.  We are currently 2-13 in conference and we are looking at Altanta next season or we've removed all doubt as to the greatness of this program and its staff and an SEC championship is nearly ours to claim. 

Anyone hating our HC because he took an offered job at far more than he was earning at his last job is a Chump.  Anyone falling all over themselves and presuming SEC Championships as early as next year and declaring Haters as per their description to be non fans and seeing 2 wins as proof positive that we've turned the corner is also a Chump.

you're going to split hairs on terminology?

okay. You're not a hater. You're a committed Gus lover, and took every shot you did on behalf of your hero

straight talk

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on November 24, 2014, 12:55:34 pm
I was wrong. 100% wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me after a couple of heartbreaking losses. And I apologize to Coach Bielema for questioning his ability.

He builds it the old school way and I am an old school guy. They were built better, built to last and I believe this team is exactly that.

I still have a few minor concerns but feel Bret will correct those before next fall. I will not be shocked next year if this team is in Atlanta.

I was wrong and am damn glad of it.

PRJ

excellent sir

PonderinHog

Is Fort Dweller still bant?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 24, 2014, 04:45:26 pm

okay. You're not a hater. You're a committed Gus lover, and took every shot you did on behalf of your hero

straight talk

This is FACT!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

secfan30

straight talk

Perfectly said.

Breems

I see many in this thread that are as attached to Bielema as I was to Pelphrey. It's a dangerous game when you're more interested in protecting the coach than the facts. I vowed to not do that again.

There are still reasons to be skeptical, although they're diminishing quickly given the schedule this team had to play and the way Bielema has kept them from folding. I believe we've crossed over the mental hump and just needed some good opportunities in Fayetteville to do so.

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

tusksincolorado

straight talk

Opps! Kitchen lights have come on, and the cockroaches are running to hide!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Mike_e

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 24, 2014, 05:54:46 pm
Can we please stop using the word bant with everything except STP Album Girl?
Somehow, that just seems more fitting...

Nope.

Sometimes you have to kick somebody into the bant tank and banotize 'em with the bant hammer until they are well and truly bant.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Mike_e on November 24, 2014, 09:37:57 pm
Nope.

Sometimes you have to kick somebody into the bant tank and banotize 'em with the bant hammer until they are well and truly bant.
And then you have to dig up their bones and bant them too.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 24, 2014, 05:54:46 pm
Can we please stop using the word bant with everything except STP Album Girl?
Somehow, that just seems more fitting...

BPsTheMan

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 24, 2014, 10:19:42 pm
Sorry H'Rex...it's just that time of the month for Mrs. Seven.

******* Week

Biggus Piggus

20 days ago, I believe 80 percent of Hogville would say yes if asked was the program behind schedule in reaching its reasonable goals.

Gross exaggeration, but it shows how out of proportion you guys' self-image is.
[CENSORED]!

Hogwop

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 24, 2014, 10:44:54 pm
Gross exaggeration, but it shows how out of proportion you guys' self-image is.

Agree. I think it would be closer to 10-12% that would have said we were behind schedule
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Breems on November 24, 2014, 07:14:48 pm
I see many in this thread that are as attached to Bielema as I was to Pelphrey. It's a dangerous game when you're more interested in protecting the coach than the facts. I vowed to not do that again.

There are still reasons to be skeptical, although they're diminishing quickly given the schedule this team had to play and the way Bielema has kept them from folding. I believe we've crossed over the mental hump and just needed some good opportunities in Fayetteville to do so.

Like Mike Anderson?

And please notice my signature. You were nowhere to be found after the LSU game.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Oklahawg

How anyone can be remotely pissy after an unprecedented back-to-back performance on the field?

In the lifetime of the average fan...when they are old enough to know different...we have not had a defense perform like this. Not even the heady days of 1977 were like this.

Back-to-back vs Texas and Houston (that was 1977, I think...correct me if I'm wrong) with under 30 points total allowed...two losses...not even close to back-to-back shutouts to two uber-good SEC West teams.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

MountieDawg

I admit I didn't expect the hogs to win both of the past games much less shut out those teams. Rob Smith is more than a Defensive Coordinator, he is a defensive guru with what he has done and a great hire.

On offense, the Playbook has improved so much since last year and improves each game. The program under CBB is headed in the right direction, it is also important to know it's still not where we want it but headed that way.
SEC!

1highhog

November 25, 2014, 06:24:42 am #169 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:48:26 am by 1highhog
Once again, who are and where are all these haters.  I read here a lot and I just don't read much HATE posts.  There are lots of negative writings and lots of ideas on how to FIX the problems.  But for every hate type post I have read over the past 18 months, there are at least 75 posts giving the HATERS hell much like many of the posts in this thread.  IF you just read the anti Hater posts, you would believe, of the, thousands of Hogville members, maybe 40 percent are outright haters.  My belief is that far less than one percent of Hogvillers actually would use hate when talking about BB or Long or both.  There is some dislike.  I have dislike for Long.  Why do you call a press conference to fire someone. I fully agree that Petrino deserved to be fired but a PRESS CONFERENCE?? Are we SHOWDOGGING or WHAT?  I still do not believe BBs offensive scheme will win huge in this conference.  Never wavered and still am not.  I hope he proves me wrong, I sincerely do. 

20 days ago, I believe 80 percent of Hogville would say yes if asked was the program behind schedule in reaching its reasonable goals.  Today, maybe 10 percent would answer yes.  In the past 2 weeks our team has done some wonderful things by winning 2 shutout games against ranked opponnets.  This is the first time in NCAA history that an unranked team has shut out 2 ranked teams, back to back.  And the Hogs did it in their own conference.  That is a HUGE deal, VERY HUGE.  Here are some truths:  LSU hasn't been good all season.  Their O has sucked all season.  They were ranked 17th and I personally don't have a problem with 17th.  I think we beat a 17th valued team.  OM was ranked 8th.  They never were an 8th ranked team, not even when they beat BAMA.  BAMA wasn't even decent when they lost to OM or when they slid by us.  They stunk both games.  OM might be a 25 team but nothing more at this time.  Don't matter, we beat them, shuht them out actually when the rank was #8.  Our O is still the same O we've seen most of the year.

We've seen those DUDS on D become a very good D AFTER they got some coaching.  Same DUDS, very different results.  Most on here agreed that the O had more talent than the D, yet who came to the front first and why? ,COACHING is why.

We've had the EAT CROW threads and the Haters come to Jesus threads after 2 respectable wins.  TWO WINS.  We are currently 2-13 in conference and we are looking at Altanta next season or we've removed all doubt as to the greatness of this program and its staff and an SEC championship is nearly ours to claim.  ,

Anyone hating our HC because he took an offered job at far more than he was earning at his last job is a Chump.  Anyone falling all over themselves and presuming SEC Championships as early as next year and declaring Haters as per their description to be non fans and seeing 2 wins as proof positive that we've turned the corner is also a Chump.

Useless post filled with the same stuff I just flushed down the toilet no more then 20 minutes ago.  Your post is not a hater post, and I really don't like labeling posts to begin with.  But if I were to give yours a name, let's go with STUPID,   Here's the reason's why, you stated,( I have dislike for Long.  Why do you call a press conference to fire someone. I fully agree that Petrino deserved to be fired but a PRESS CONFERENCE?? Are we SHOWDOGGING or WHAT?  I still do not believe BBs offensive scheme will win huge in this conference.  Never wavered and still am not.  I hope he proves me wrong, I sincerely do.).

You're rather funny to me, you dislike Long, your reasoning given, in order to fire Your boy Petrino, he called a press conference!  OMG!!!  This happens at every College whenever they fire a Coach and get ready to search for another, its a public University, did you know that the U.S Government does the same damn thing?  Why, the nerve of them! 
Here's another classic from you in that same quote above: you stated, ( I still do not believe BBs offensive scheme will win huge in this conference.  Never wavered and still am not.  I hope he proves me wrong, I sincerely do.). Does CBB's style of offense remind you of anyone else's style in the SEC?  Huge Lineman, powerful tandem of RB's one after another that never hardly make it huge in the NFL but are great College backs, some good receivers and a serviceable QB?  Reminds me a little like Bama, but it can't be anything like Bama, because its not like they've been any good in the last 6 years.  Da, Da Dumb!

You stated that two weeks ago 80 % would probably have stated we were behind schedule in our Coaching Staff getting this team together?  Now, there's a lot of trolls on Hogville that like to stir crap up, and those that don't know nothing about football, but I challenge those numbers.  There's no way that 80% of Hogville is or was stupid enough to think that, not after what this team went through.  Think now,  BP never put much effort into recruiting on the defensive side of the ball, so that's why we would get blown out by the top tier teams in the SEC during his time here, hevwnted all Offense, he'd just outscore you.  The last year he was here, we know he was thinking about recruiting, not on the field anyway, wink, wink.  Then we lost another recruiting year and overall just simple Coaching the players when smiley was here, the only thing I hold against Long.  CBB had to start this team from the ground up and two lost years of recruiting and Coaching, anyone that knows Football will tell you what he and his Staff have done here is simply amazing in such a short time.  His stock has shot through the roof.  If he was a let's says 6 out of 10 on slot of you so called haters rating of Coaches, he's now a Coach that most any College in the Country would hire to run their Program.  Put that up your pipe and smoke it.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: hview on November 22, 2014, 07:52:03 pm
I think everyone is on board and fully supports this coaching staff.

Do you? Really ???
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hogsanity

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 25, 2014, 04:40:33 am
How anyone can be remotely pissy after an unprecedented back-to-back performance on the field?

For 2 main reasons:

1. They are so invested, still, to seeing a certain STYLE of play, that no level of success, short of being in the playoff, is going to truly satisfy their desire to see 61-58 type games every week.  These are the people that, while silent right now, will be back to whine the next time the team only scores 17 or so in a game. They are in love with the spread with a read option type of Qb that they can not see potential in anything else.  or

2.  They are just here to create threads that gets lots of replies.  They regurgitate catch phrases they hear ( the most popular one lately has been talk about the "route trees" the hogs receivers have).  They are like the little smart mouth kid who thinks he knows something about EVERYTHING, yet most of what he knows about ANYTHING is wrong. They just want to keep threads going, yet they rarely add anything of importance to any thread, they just keep it stirred up.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Chief Mac

Quote from: hogsanity on November 25, 2014, 07:59:08 am
For 2 main reasons:

1. They are so invested, still, to seeing a certain STYLE of play, that no level of success, short of being in the playoff, is going to truly satisfy their desire to see 61-58 type games every week.  These are the people that, while silent right now, will be back to whine the next time the team only scores 17 or so in a game. They are in love with the spread with a read option type of Qb that they can not see potential in anything else.  or

2.  They are just here to create threads that gets lots of replies.  They regurgitate catch phrases they hear ( the most popular one lately has been talk about the "route trees" the hogs receivers have).  They are like the little smart mouth kid who thinks he knows something about EVERYTHING, yet most of what he knows about ANYTHING is wrong. They just want to keep threads going, yet they rarely add anything of importance to any thread, they just keep it stirred up.

I think this pretty much sums it up!  :D
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: 1highhog on November 25, 2014, 06:24:42 am
I still do not believe BBs offensive scheme will win huge in this conference.  Never wavered and still am not.  I hope he proves me wrong, I sincerely do

Winning by 1 point is not enough? We must win huge?

We tried a flag-football offense, led by an "offensive genius" and, in the best season, we got beat by 24 points, twice.

thirrdegreetusker

I am amused that, on this board and others, people are still witholding judgment on whether they believe BB can succeed in the long run.

Seems like I read recently that no team in college football has shut out ranked teams, on consecutive Saturdays, in over 60 years. So we have "fans" who, after seeing a truly once-in-a-lifetime event, cannot whole-heartedly support the current staff.

hogsanity

Quote from: thirrdegreetusker on November 25, 2014, 08:39:07 am
I am amused that, on this board and others, people are still witholding judgment on whether they believe BB can succeed in the long run.

Seems like I read recently that no team in college football has shut out ranked teams, on consecutive Saturdays, in over 60 years. So we have "fans" who, after seeing a truly once-in-a-lifetime event, cannot whole-heartedly support the current staff.

Because they want to win 61-58, not 17-0.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Gonzo

Why does that surprise and irk so many of you? By your own statement, you are talking about two different things.....a very nice two game winning streak and "the long run". After an 0-13 start in the SEC, you honestly expect those who have their doubts, some quite reasonable, about BB's ability to win at Arkansas long term to be totally convinced after two games? Short term fluctuation often have very little to do with long term trends.

What if the Hogs lose this week at Mizzou? Does that short term fluctuation then mean the last two weeks are irrelevant and now the Hogs are doomed again? I know all of you beating this drum right now wouldn't accept that from the other side, and rightfully so. It wouldn't mean that in the least. It would mean the Hogs lost that particular game, just like they won the last two particular games. Neither is any guaranteed indicator of the whole picture of what to expect over the next 40, 60, or 100 games.

I certainly hope BB, or any Hog HC, can produce long term high level success. The last couple of weeks have been very encouraging, and I hope they continue that success in the last couple games of this season.

Why can't folks just enjoy the damn wins and leave it at that?  What I find amusing is why so many on both sides of this crap have such an insatiable need to validate themselves by bashing the other side into submission and "winning" on an internet message board.  And please spare me the "Well, they did it first" mumbo jumbo. That has never ended any argument/fight since the "other" side can/will use the very same claim for their own jabs.

The Hogs are winning right now. That should be fun. If someone else doesn't want to enjoy it, so the hell what?

Truly baffling

Go Hogs! Beat Mizzou!

Oklahawg

For 2 main reasons:

Winner. (Unless Lanny ponies up for better prizes, you get a year's supply of Rice-a-roni)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hogsanity

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 25, 2014, 10:33:03 am
Winner. (Unless Lanny ponies up for better prizes, you get a year's supply of Rice-a-roni)

I'm good with that, you can do a lot with a years supply of that stuff.

Gonzo

For 2 main reasons:

Appears to me this particular thread, and most of the ones about eating crow, calling out the "other side", etc, have been started and mostly sustained not by the faction of which you speak, but rather by the faction which speaks, to no end, about them.  Just sayin'

Go Hogs! Beat Mizzou!

hogsanity

Quote from: Gonzo on November 25, 2014, 10:46:03 am

Appears to me this particular thread, and most of the ones about eating crow, calling out the "other side", etc, have been started and mostly sustained not by the faction of which you speak, but rather by the faction which speaks, to no end, about them.  Just sayin'

Go Hogs! Beat Mizzou!

As opposed to the 834,567 threads started since Aug 28 telling us how BA sucks, and how BB's dinosaur football will never win, etc?

My post was in directly reply to a question as to why ANYONE would be remotely pissy even after two big wins.

BPsTheMan

they don't know the game

seriously

they're enamored with offensive flashes in the pan and onside-kick/always-go-for-it-on-4th-down high school type stuff

they seriously don't know sh*t

straight talk - sorry

Hogpkins

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 25, 2014, 06:22:20 am
I admit I didn't expect the hogs to win both of the past games much less shut out those teams. Rob Smith is more than a Defensive Coordinator, he is a defensive guru with what he has done and a great hire.

On offense, the Playbook has improved so much since last year and improves each game. The program under CBB is headed in the right direction, it is also important to know it's still not where we want it but headed that way.

Yep. You're describing a process, a progression. It's so refreshing to see this concept is finally sinking in with some of you.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 25, 2014, 11:07:01 am
they don't know the game

seriously

they're enamored with offensive flashes in the pan and onside-kick/always-go-for-it-on-4th-down high school type stuff

they seriously don't know sh*t

straight talk - sorry
I think they are so against this staff because they have another one they want. Instead of enjoying success, they are disappointed the current staff isn't going to be a failure afterall. If they'd just look and realize the Golden Boy many of them want so badly is starting to show his limitations with 4 of the highest consecutive recruiting classes of any team in the nation.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

1highhog

November 25, 2014, 01:35:55 pm #184 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:42:03 pm by 1highhog
Quote from: thirrdegreetusker on November 25, 2014, 08:34:22 am
Winning by 1 point is not enough? We must win huge?

We tried a flag-football offense, led by an "offensive genius" and, in the best season, we got beat by 24 points, twice.

You do realize I didn't say that don't you?  I quoted what the person was saying if you read my above post, you took mine out of context dude.

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: 1highhog on November 25, 2014, 01:35:55 pm
You do realize I didn't say that don't you?  I quoted what the person was saying if you read my above above, you took mine out of context dude.

My apologies. You are correct. I quoted the wrong poster.

Gonzo

Quote from: hogsanity on November 25, 2014, 11:03:19 am
As opposed to the 834,567 threads started since Aug 28 telling us how BA sucks, and how BB's dinosaur football will never win, etc?

My post was in directly reply to a question as to why ANYONE would be remotely pissy even after two big wins.

As I said in another post just about 4 spots up from the one you quoted, yeah, "They started it" is always so productive.......and endless, since both sides of an argument can do it forever. Middle East, pack of teenagers, Hogville.....no one seems to ever be content not getting in the final shot.   Oh well, seems like I'm in the minority, but I'm just having a good time enjoying watching the Hogs winning some games lately, hope there's plenty more to come. Don't need any more than that.

Go Hogs! Beat Mizzou!

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 25, 2014, 01:34:12 pm
I think they are so against this staff because they have another one they want. Instead of enjoying success, they are disappointed the current staff isn't going to be a failure afterall. If they'd just look and realize the Golden Boy many of them want so badly is starting to show his limitations with 4 of the highest consecutive recruiting classes of any team in the nation.

EXCELLENT post sir

Breems

Quote from: Peter Porker on November 25, 2014, 03:31:15 am
Like Mike Anderson?

And please notice my signature. You were nowhere to be found after the LSU game.

Maybe because I was AT THE GAME FREEZING MY ARSE OFF AND CHEERING and celebrating afterward dummy.

Mike Anderson has a Top 25 team on the hill and Bielema is crushing ranked opponents. Don't be stupid.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Pig in the Pokey

Haters need to crawl under a rock. Their run is over. They will be scorned for that bulldarn now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pickwick Hog

Some people would rather be right than rich. The anti-Bielema faction doesn't know whether to chit or go blind now.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on November 25, 2014, 07:04:01 pm
Some people would rather be right than rich. The anti-Bielema faction doesn't know whether to chit or go blind now.
and right we were hahaha. Woo Pig.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

snoblind

Quote from: The Chief on November 23, 2014, 01:09:49 am
This post was incorrect.

So was this one.

And this one.

And that one.

This prediction was pretty far off base.

I'm glad the Hogs have played well these past two weeks.  The way our defense is playing, we have a real shot of winning eight, yes, I said eight, games this year.  Who would have thought that was possible?  I was hopeful, but I was just hoping to get to six wins and play in a bowl.

Wooo Pig!!!

:)

I noticed he hasn't posted in a month.  This streak is great in more ways than one...

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: snoblind on November 25, 2014, 07:16:44 pm
:)

I noticed he hasn't posted in a month.  This streak is great in more ways than one...

Anytime he does post, someone needs to quote his promise to never post again in response every single time.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

snoblind

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on November 25, 2014, 07:31:39 pm
Anytime he does post, someone needs to quote his promise to never post again in response every single time.

Agreed.

secfan30

Quote from: Porkrind Jimmy on November 24, 2014, 12:55:34 pm
I was wrong. 100% wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me after a couple of heartbreaking losses. And I apologize to Coach Bielema for questioning his ability.

He builds it the old school way and I am an old school guy. They were built better, built to last and I believe this team is exactly that.

I still have a few minor concerns but feel Bret will correct those before next fall. I will not be shocked next year if this team is in Atlanta.

I was wrong and am damn glad of it.

PRJ

Shocking but takes a big person to admit they were wrong. Kudos and go hogs

Peter Porker

Quote from: Breems on November 25, 2014, 06:21:08 pm
Maybe because I was AT THE GAME FREEZING MY ARSE OFF AND CHEERING and celebrating afterward dummy.

Mike Anderson has a Top 25 team on the hill and Bielema is crushing ranked opponents. Don't be stupid.

And when you got on hogville to post about the game....?

Here is Mike Anderson finally with a top 25 program in his 4th year, yet years 1-3 never saw you stop defending Coach Anderson. Yet, in year 2 you couldn't stop being negative about Coach Bielema until after the Ole Miss game.

Just be consistent and admit when you're wrong.

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

PonderinHog

Okay, I admit it.  Breems was wrong.

Cinco de Hogo

You people need to be forced to watch 20 hours of HDN video, I'm sure it will cure your problem.  If not double the dose daily until fully cured.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 26, 2014, 08:57:00 am
You people need to be forced to watch 20 hours of HDN video, I'm sure it will cure your problem.  If not double the dose daily until fully cured.

Hilarious

I'm no Nutt fan, but watch this Matt Jones video and look specifically at the basic premise of the scheme. The first few plays specifically. Compare it specifically to what Nick Marshall does at Auburn. And remember Gus was still at Springdale HS during that time. If you're going to argue it's not basically the same thing Auburn is doing now, good luck with that.