Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL OLE MISS GAME THREAD - ALL POSTS GO HERE

Started by marty houston, November 22, 2014, 02:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Good choice by CBB.... If he accepted it we couldn't get a TD anyways. Just take the points make it 30-0 and move on....  Suck it Ole Piss!!!
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

marty houston

Arkansas scoring drive, 0 yards, 4 plays, 1:53

Ironhawg

Holy smoke!  Arkansas has hung 30 points on the number 8 team in the nation!

pfrg999

Can you believe up 30... Lotsa Time left ... Wow once they learned how to win... Scary ...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

alohawg

Arkansas is proving size isn't everything after all.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ProfusionalHog

I remember when nobody liked Bielema... I wonder what his approval rating is now?

ChicoHog

Quote from: TulsaJack32 on November 22, 2014, 05:38:04 pm
That's a very disappointing series for the o line. 
We seem to really struggle on those goaline type plays.  We need s little more deception, like the QB running or some motion to throw off the defense. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 22, 2014, 05:36:31 pm
take out some of the starters after this series

YES.  at least on offense.  Take out Philon, flowers and Spaight too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: TulsaJack32 on November 22, 2014, 05:38:04 pm
That's a very disappointing series for the o line. 

The Hogs need to run to the outside....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

hoglady

These have been the best officials I can remember in an SEC game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Wooderson

Do you rest the starters or go for the shutout?
Give me liberty, or give me death!

RaiderHog1979

Some of ya'll amaze me. We are up 30-0 on the #8 team in the country and some of you have negative things to say about the team. Wow, how about the fact that we have exceeded expectations now.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 22, 2014, 05:38:23 pm
Holy smoke!  Arkansas has hung 30 points on the number 8 team in the nation!

that does sound..... SWEET!
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

jsfore

Let's finish strong....needed the 7 but will take the 3...still a 4 possession game

DLUXHOG

Hogs defense is playing with great pride.    I hope they can keep ole miss scoreless to the end...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

ChicoHog

Quote from: ProfusionalHog on November 22, 2014, 05:38:53 pm
I remember when nobody liked Bielema... I wonder what his approval rating is now?
I've always liked him.  I think many of us did. 

GBHawg

Way our D is playing, they may score again and make it 37.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

MemphisBossHog

honestly, if they had run 3 QB sneaks in a row, I bet they would have had a better chance of getting in the endzone than running those plays.  Reb defensive line is too quick and apparently in SHORT yardage situations, the ARK OLine cannot block them.

TNRazorbacker

I know this is a beat down but im sick of seeing us get stuffed on the goal line. No way we shouldnt get 1 yard in 3 plays.

Tequilin' Time

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2 weeks in a row where certain posters are no where to be seen..............hmm

OldCoot

Quote from: hoglady on November 22, 2014, 05:39:03 pm
These have been the best officials I can remember in an SEC game.

Actually they are on double secret SEC probation and have an additonal official because of it.

The hogs are at the beginning of many, many, wins.

pondwater jack

Well i think I am gonna get that jar of hot apple pie....

Pwj
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

pigture perfect

We should have gone for it. Just to prove a point. I think it almost gives Ole Miss some momentum. I want this shutout badly.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Atl_Hog

Petition to ask Coach Never to shave again? 😉
Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

007 License To Squeal

"Nobody"?  I think you must be dreaming.  Most posters on this board have supported him from day one.

Dirty

wupigsuey

dhornjr1

Ironhawg

Shutout!  Shutout!  Shutout!  Let's go defense!    :razorback:

tusksincolorado

RIGHT!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

ChicoHog

Quote from: bjendrejas on November 22, 2014, 05:39:12 pm
Some of ya'll amaze me. We are up 30-0 on the #8 team in the country and some of you have negative things to say about the team. Wow, how about the fact that we have exceeded expectations now.
It's not negative, just observations for improvement and the game is much closer than the score.  The difference is all turnovers.  heck-they have almost as many first downs as we do.  Of course we love the win. 

hoglady

Thankful that Ash couldn't handle the SEC and carried himself back to Big 10 country. What a difference a coach makes.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hook 'em Hogs

For all of you griping about the offense, Ole Miss' defense won't feel like they played well enough to win. The offense/special teams put up 23. That's not too shabby!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: pondwater jack on November 22, 2014, 05:40:22 pm
Well i think I am gonna get that jar of hot apple pie....

Pwj

Did you try that recipe, Jack?

Got a nice Baileys and rocks thing going myself.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

wupigsuey

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 22, 2014, 05:40:45 pm
"Nobody"?  I think you must be dreaming.  Most posters on this board have supported him from day one.

you dreaming with 'most'?

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 22, 2014, 05:40:23 pm
We should have gone for it. Just to prove a point. I think it almost gives Ole Miss some momentum. I want this shutout badly.
Yep

BigSexyHog

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on November 22, 2014, 05:40:09 pm
I know this is a beat down but im sick of seeing us get stuffed on the goal line. No way we shouldnt get 1 yard in 3 plays.

I agree.  I am so happy we are winning and kicking their arse but I am really hung up on that fact as well. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

WooPig90

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 22, 2014, 05:40:23 pm

What game are you watching?  Had OM stopped us on 4th down, THAT would have given OM momentum.

Dirty

For my 12,000 post I want to say Thank to all the hogvillians for putting up with my crap!

Boardon Hamsay