Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent thread

Started by Lanny, November 22, 2014, 02:07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redeye

Quote from: TheRealShark on November 22, 2014, 06:51:22 pm
Here's my complaint, sure today was the first time the Razorbacks got back to back SEC shutouts but other teams have done that.

I want to see something no one has ever done before.  I want this defense to force the opponent into NEGATIVE points.

According to ESPN and the SECN earlier, this was the first time it's happened against AP ranked teams, by an unranked team, in the history of college football.  If they're right, it was something that's never been done before.

Dirty

Quote from: redeye on November 22, 2014, 08:20:13 pm
According to ESPN and the SECN earlier, this was the first time it's happened against AP ranked teams, by an unranked team, in the history of college football.  If they're right, it was something that's never been done before.

Next time we do it, we will be ranked!

DeltaBoy

Only vent is the Zebras didn't eject the players who kneed BA and hit Kirkland.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 22, 2014, 08:38:18 pm

Overall, very difficult to complain about officiating today.  Unless you're FCJ.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkerOinker

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 22, 2014, 08:38:18 pm

THE KNEE TO BA WAS NOT INTENTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

PORKULATOR

Oklahomo's wr's and o-line held horribly on every play. It was disgusting.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TheRazorback500

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 22, 2014, 09:29:56 pm
No screen passes.  >:(
One by my count. BA threw it into the ground because a couple of OM defenders were closing in.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hoglady

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 22, 2014, 09:31:38 pm
Overall, very difficult to complain about officiating today.  Unless you're FCJ.

One of the best officiated games I can remember. I'd be happy with that crew on a permanent basis.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality