Post your complaining here
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

wupigsuey

Suspended for the game only
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Danny J

Anybody have anything new on Korliss?

wupigsuey

Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo  · 41s42 seconds ago 
Marshall has been suspended for game

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

wupigsuey

Mary Dunleavy ‏@Mary_Dunleavy  · 1m1 minute ago 
Arkansas RB Korliss Marshall has been suspended for the Ole Miss game - Bielema will address why in post game @THV11

wupigsuey

Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo  · 2m2 minutes ago 
Keon Hatcher will be at kick returner in place of the suspended Korliss Marshall

Pig in the Pokey

Wish Korliss was on the team.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

wupigsuey

Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo  · 30s30 seconds ago 
Bielema has said Marshall was down to his last strike.  So is he off the team?  We'll find out after the game

Arazorbackguy1

Sources say he is done as a hog
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

wupigsuey

Sharp Williams ‏@SharpTusk  · 7m7 minutes ago 
I have just had reliable information given to me separate from Wally Hall that Korliss Marshall is no longer on the Razorbacks team.

Sharp Williams ‏@SharpTusk  · 2m2 minutes ago 
The source of my information is not Wally Hall.  It comes from a source who knows Korliss prior to UA days.

Prestworthy

How full is the stadium?

lechon

KM is gone, sad day for a young man with so much potential.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

warriorlion

Quote from: Lanny on November 22, 2014, 02:07:23 pm
Post your complaining here
Ray Biggers thread is gone again. Seems like 10-12 time.

Hog Milanese

Stadium looks pitiful.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Hog Milanese on November 22, 2014, 02:33:40 pm
Stadium looks pitiful.

Sad crowd in Fayetteville! Maybe WMS could do better. JUST SAD!

DEVICEHIGH

I look forward to comimg in here every week and complain about my son.

I really wish he would get off the games and do something!
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: Hog Milanese on November 22, 2014, 02:33:40 pm
Stadium looks pitiful.

I've been to spring games with more people in the stadium. This is ridiculous. Looks like 25k in there.

Hammibal Lecter

Quote from: Breems on January 14, 2014, 10:53:08 pm
I PEED. I PEED. MY PANTS HAVE PEE PEE.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: ar_hog_fan on November 22, 2014, 02:37:03 pm
I've been to spring games with more people in the stadium. This is ridiculous. Looks like 25k in there.

I spoke too soon. Crowd doesn't look too bad. Guess that segment with Verne and Gary was filmed a little while before it was aired.

MrKnowItAll

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Nice blocking to start.
From theflyinghog

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  25 seconds ago
Well that was a weird as hell play call.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Dr. Starcs

Vern just said Henry Hunter.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

tophawg19

korliss may still be on team but suspended for the season ? or it may be 1 game if he meets cbb 's rules
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

farmhawg

Need to score a td on this drive. Our D is vastly improved.
From theflyinghog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

farmhawg

Should have got that. Poor blocking.
From theflyinghog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

S.A.D.C

Gotta love a relatively quiet bent thread!

flagstaffhog

I doubt they change the call on the field....
Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

jrulz83

I hate instant replay.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

redeye

Our redzone play calling has been incredibly awful.  It's hard to complain, but geez.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

17 - 0 at end of 1st quarter.  Nice.
Go HOGS Go!

HawginTexas

We went through an entire quarter and still on first page of vents...sign that it's a good day for us so far

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!