Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Portis leads the league in 3pt %...

Started by wupigsuey, November 22, 2014, 01:51:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

popcornhog

It's one of the big things that make him such a valuable commodity in the NBA. You can see certain similarities to Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Garnett.
WPS

hldstdy

Still a pretty small sample size.  Hope he can keep it up though.

PORKULATOR

Stewart had an amazing eye for the bucket. He was supposed to be one of the best on the team at trick shots and games of horse and stuff
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hogbody

TomBigBeeHog

Hopefully,  he ends up at 40% or better for the year.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

jry04

Marshawn, if you consider him a big, had a pretty decent 3 point shot following his injury. I think he shot around 36% his last season.

scorekeeper

Quote from: Hogwop on November 22, 2014, 02:08:02 pm
Dwight Stewart comes to mind
I don't know the stats or anything but I would think that he was the best 3pt shooting big man to come through Arkansas.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Hogwop

Quote from: scorekeeper on November 23, 2014, 09:03:24 pm
I don't know the stats or anything but I would think that he was the best 3pt shooting big man to come through Arkansas.

I would think so too. I'll never forget that shot from 55' against UNC in the final four.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ar_hog_fan

mhuff