Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - Delaware State Boxscore

Started by mhuff, November 22, 2014, 11:40:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuff

I was not able to watch game. I thought the box score would help those that were not able to watch. Usually Swinesong or Ponderinhog provides this info. Any discussion of game would be appreciated   

www.secsports.com/boxscore/mens-basketball/400597296   Cached
Men's Basketball: Delaware St vs. Arkansas - Box Score

mhuff

Not sure about minutes played ,but Babb really handed out the assists..... Madden likewise. Love it.

PonderinHog

Babb has impressed me so far, even though he hasn't been getting much playing time.

mhuff

Mod, please delete....... info already provided.

mhuff

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 22, 2014, 11:46:41 am
Babb has impressed me so far, even though he hasn't been getting much playing time.

Ponderin, I asked them to delete this thread. Swinesong already has provided this info.

I agree about Babb..... His other games I was saying to myself that I would like to see him get some assists. Ask and you shall receive..... The flood gates opened. I am a person who loves defense. Did anyone stand out?

PonderinHog

Quote from: mhuff on November 22, 2014, 11:51:22 am
Ponderin, I asked them to delete this thread. Swinesong already has provided this info.

I agree about Babb..... His other games I was saying to myself that I would like to see him get some assists. Ask and you shall receive..... The flood gates opened. I am a person who loves defense. Did anyone stand out?
Check out SeattleHog's post if you haven't already, mhuff.  Good stuff.

mhuff

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 22, 2014, 12:29:14 pm
Check out SeattleHog's post if you haven't already, mhuff.  Good stuff.

I appreciate the reference. He has a keen eye for BB. I agree with his statement about playing Portis with Kingsley..... I agree with a poster earlier this week who suggested playing them together the last five minutes of the game. I would also have them playing together from the ten minute mark of the first half until perhaps the fifteen minute mark where I would substitute and press the heck out of the opposition. Hey, I would play them anytime we needed to match up with the opposition. That's why I would like to see Thompson in there gaining experience now. I also agree with Seattlehog about pressure on the road games. You weenie out and you give away our advantage.