Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get ready to be whistle whipped

Started by KennyForAD, November 22, 2014, 10:59:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyForAD

The SEC wants two teams in the playoff.   Bama and MissSt not only need to win out, but MissSt needs to make a big splash in the Egg Bowl.   If we beat Ole Miss today, they would have four losses after losing to Miss St and be out of the top 25. 

If you don't think the SEC rigs games, well...

Go watch Arkansas at Florida 2009. 

AloRaptor

razorbackkid

Put the game out of reach early and the whistles will be irrelevant.  At least I hope so.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

SPAL

Come on Joe....don't start the conspiracy theory until at least kickoff.

Ex-Trumpet

Well, crap, I hope Hog fans didn't waste money on tickets...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 22, 2014, 11:09:37 am
Come on Joe....don't start the conspiracy theory until at least kickoff.

Beat me to it.

KennyForAD

Quote from: AloRaptor on November 22, 2014, 11:07:17 am
Say it ain't so.  :o

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.  We lose today.  But we beat Mizzou next week and make a bowl.  Miss St gets 4th spot in playoff.  SEC office is happy happy happy.  We'll be a contender  next year with huge media love because of Long being head of the playoff committee, and the whistle whippings will be over.

That's the deal.  That's how it will go down.

PorkerOinker

SMH, the game hasn't even started yet and some of you are already whining. This gets old week in and week out and all most of you can ever reference is a game from 5 years ago. The officials have yet to cost us a game this year every loss Arkansas has this year they have earned. I for one am glad out team doesn't have the attitude so many on here do.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

popcornhog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 10:59:14 am
The SEC wants two teams in the playoff.   Bama and MissSt not only need to win out, but MissSt needs to make a big splash in the Egg Bowl.   If we beat Ole Miss today, they would have four losses after losing to Miss St and be out of the top 25. 

3rd dumbest fan base.
WPS

racinghog

Which crew is working our game today? I think the TN-Mizzo game is the game to watch for that.

KennyForAD

Quote from: PorkerOinker on November 22, 2014, 11:12:39 am
SMH, the game hasn't even started yet and some of you are already whining. This gets old week in and week out and all most of you can ever reference is a game from 5 years ago. The officials have yet to cost us a game this year every loss Arkansas has this year they have earned. I for one am glad out team doesn't have the attitude so many on here do.

Well... I guess you didn't see the TAMU game?    haha.   Actually, I agree that refs haven't screwed us yet this year.   But why would they?  It isn't random that the ONLY time a ref crew has been suspended for two weeks for favoring a team was when we were playing NO 1 Florida.   

Follow the money...

AloRaptor

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:11:37 am
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.  We lose today.  But we beat Mizzou next week and make a bowl.  Miss St gets 4th spot in playoff.  SEC office is happy happy happy.  We'll be a contender  next year with huge media love because of Long being head of the playoff committee, and the whistle whippings will be over.

So you're saying we are beat before the game starts so we shouldn't even try. Enjoy the game. :razorback:

KennyForAD

Quote from: racinghog on November 22, 2014, 11:15:26 am
Which crew is working our game today? I think the TN-Mizzo game is the game to watch for that.

Why would the SEC benefit from Mizzou beating us?  No.  We'll have that advantage against Mizzou. We'll need that win to be bowl eligible.

KennyForAD

Quote from: AloRaptor on November 22, 2014, 11:17:09 am
So you're saying we are beat before the game starts so we shouldn't even try. Enjoy the game. :razorback:

No.  More of an early warning system public service announcement...  lol

Locutus_of_Boar

For the benefit of those sitting on the grassy knoll to watch today's game, the best way to get MisStake into the playoff is to demoralize and batter Ole Miss before the Egg Bowl.  The very last thing the SEC wants to see is a Mizzou-Ole Miss title game.

PonderinHog

Pig in the Pokey

Logged in to post this sentiment. SEC Refmonster warning. I guarantee some darn calls today and they won't be homecookin.

When was the last time we got some homecookin??
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: popcornhog on November 22, 2014, 11:13:54 am
3rd dumbest fan base.

If you think that doesn't happen, you are a self-fulfilling prophecy

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:11:37 am

no they won't. SEC Refmonster will always ho Arkansas. And Jeffy will do jack darn to stop it.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

KennyForAD

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on November 22, 2014, 11:24:03 am
If you think that doesn't happen, you are a self-fulfilling prophecy

Krunk Veritas

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PorkerOinker on November 22, 2014, 11:12:39 am
WTH?? Uh, they cost us A$M and Bammer games this year already. You are blind.
@Slackaveli

KennyForAD

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 22, 2014, 11:21:47 am
For the benefit of those sitting on the grassy knoll to watch today's game, the best way to get MisStake into the playoff is to demoralize and batter Ole Miss before the Egg Bowl.  The very last thing the SEC wants to see is a Mizzou-Ole Miss title game.

THAT would be the best way to rig it?  THAT?  You sir, are definitely not a gangster. 

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 11:27:22 am
WTH?? Uh, they cost us A$M and Bammer games this year already. You are blind.

Yeah, it was a ref who missed the game clinching FG in Dallas and dropped an interception in the end zone against Bama.

Pig in the Pokey

For those saying 'why bother playing?'  Remember the usc-e game? - "Look my players in the eye". Petrino knew about the SEC Refmonster.
@Slackaveli

jrulz83

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 11:25:34 am
no they won't. SEC Refmonster will always ho Arkansas. And Jeffy will do jack darn to stop it.

I suppose he won't because integrity goes a Long way?

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

KennyForAD

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 22, 2014, 11:30:28 am

Yeah, it was a ref who missed the game clinching FG in Dallas and dropped an interception in the end zone against Bama.

Your argument is sound enough for those games.  I agree.  But that isn't on point. What do you have to say about the SEC protecting its top teams so that the SEC guarantees itself way more money?   What do you have to say about Florida 2009 and the unprecedented suspensions of the refs who protected no. 1 Florida?

You don't really believe Curles screwed us because he went to Florida do you?   lol.  Follow the money.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 22, 2014, 11:30:28 am

the refs let bama hold all day. They ho'd us a halfyard every spot. If bama had needed it, the Refmonster would have delivered whatever necessary to take that game.

AtM?? C'mon, now. Gave them 7 pts and took 14 from us. Jeebus.
@Slackaveli

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:33:01 am
Your argument is sound enough for those games.  I agree.  But that isn't on point. What do you have to say about the SEC protecting its top teams so that the SEC guarantees itself way more money?   What do you have to say about Florida 2009 and the unprecedented suspensions of the refs who protected no. 1 Florida?

You don't really believe Curles screwed us because he went to Florida do you?   lol.  Follow the money.

Agree 2009 Florida was horrible.  Difference here is OM isn't #1.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 22, 2014, 11:31:33 am
I suppose he won't because integrity goes a Long way?

idk. When Long became 'The Chair" my first thought was, They will have to stop cheating Arkansas now!  But, alas, that has not been the case.

Even worse are the Guslovers who pretend to not notice the Refmonster so as to disparage our coach.  :puke:
@Slackaveli

racinghog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:18:08 am
Why would the SEC benefit from Mizzou beating us?  No.  We'll have that advantage against Mizzou. We'll need that win to be bowl eligible.
TN-Mizzo is the game I am talking about not ours and Mizzo. If you are in to conspiracy theories.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:33:01 am

Several fell on grenades that day
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 11:33:59 am
the refs let bama hold all day. They ho'd us a halfyard every spot. If bama had needed it, the Refmonster would have delivered whatever necessary to take that game.

We held Bama to 66 yards rushing and 161 passing.  They must not hold very well.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hogfaniam on November 22, 2014, 11:39:11 am
Several fell on grenades that day
i called the sec office and curles job that day a hundred times.  :razorback:
@Slackaveli

KennyForAD

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 22, 2014, 11:36:19 am
Agree 2009 Florida was horrible.  Difference here is OM isn't #1.

Fact: The SEC rigged 2009 Florida to protect no.1 from losing to an unranked team.

Therefore:  The SEC will rig a game.

It is in the SEC's financial interest for Ole Miss to win today.  Miss St went from having several big wins to having lost to the only top 25 team it played.  The SEC needs Ole Miss to stay ranked for Miss St not to lose its playoff spot to TCU who can claim multiple top 25 wins.  That is why Mullin has been out there calling Arkansas a top 15 team. -- that isn't because he cares about how we feel, knuckleheads... 

This is an ideal game to influence the outcome.  Thus, it triggered the early warning system.  We'll see.  You  have been warned.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 22, 2014, 11:40:26 am
We held Bama to 66 yards rushing and 161 passing.  They must not hold very well.
not as well as most years i guess lol.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 22, 2014, 11:41:54 am
Fact: The SEC rigged 2009 Florida to protect no.1 from losing to an unranked team.

Therefore:  The SEC will rig a game.

It is in the SEC's financial interest for Ole Miss to win today.  Miss St went from having several big wins to having lost to the only top 25 team it played.  The SEC needs Ole Miss to stay ranked for Miss St not to lose out to TCU who can claim multiple to 25 wins.

This is an ideal game to influence the outcome.  Thus, it triggered the early warning system.  We'll see.  You  have been warned.
exactly. And if it happens, ole missy gets the warning before the egg bowl.
@Slackaveli

KennyForAD

Quote from: racinghog on November 22, 2014, 11:39:03 am
TN-Mizzo is the game I am talking about not ours and Mizzo. If you are in to conspiracy theories.

The SEC has bigger nuts to kick today today.... ours.    Get your cups on.

spiritof92

Ole Miss has already dropped a couple of SEC games and are damaged goods.  What is the point of protecting a team that's pretty much out of the running for anything?  After Alabama, Miss State is the Golden child.  Ole Miss and Georgia already blew their chances.

WJBilly

TeedupHigh

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 11:31:14 am
For those saying 'why bother playing?'  Remember the usc-e game? - "Look my players in the eye". Petrino knew about the SEC Refmonster.

little bobby always had an excuse, he never made a mistake in his life!  Did he tell Jeff Long and everyone in the great state of ARKANSAS to look him in the eye?

DoctorSusscrofa

All the games have been rigged since the conference got those radio controlled footballs in 2012.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

jrulz83

Admin, Mods, etc. can we get a conspiracy theory forum to put this stuff in? There seems to be enough believers on here to support one and I think it could be, as the kids say, hella fun.

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TeedupHigh on November 22, 2014, 11:59:07 am
little bobby always had an excuse, he never made a mistake in his life!  Did he tell Jeff Long and everyone in the great state of ARKANSAS to look him in the eye?
Excuses for what? apparently you don't remember. Fix was in for usc-e that day. We just outplayed them so much, and Petrino took them to task on it, that the refs just stopped cheating after a ref huddle-up in the 2nd qt. Called off the dogs in that game.
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 22, 2014, 12:15:48 pm
Admin, Mods, etc. can we get a conspiracy theory forum to put this stuff in? There seems to be enough believers on here to support one and I think it could be, as the kids say, hella fun.

i suppose you believe  the warren commission and 9/11 commission too, eh? Jet fuel n magic bullets.
@Slackaveli

thefisher

I am less concerned over "conspiracy whistles" than I am over legitimate penalties that are stupid. I am less concerned over the SEC rigging a game than I am the Hogs committing fumbles or interceptions. I am far less concerned over a referee cheat scandal than I am about keeping the starters healthy and able to play.

If the Hogs don't actually commit any stupid penalties, commit no turnovers, and everyone stays healthy that will do far, far more than a few errant whistles can accomplish.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thefisher on November 22, 2014, 12:43:39 pm
I am less concerned over "conspiracy whistles" than I am over legitimate penalties that are stupid. I am less concerned over the SEC rigging a game than I am the Hogs committing fumbles or interceptions. I am far less concerned over a referee cheat scandal than I am about keeping the starters healthy and able to play.

If the Hogs don't actually commit any stupid penalties, commit no turnovers, and everyone stays healthy that will do far, far more than a few errant whistles can accomplish.
true. But if both teams do that the whistle will determine the game.
@Slackaveli

razorbackkid

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 12:50:52 pm
true. But if both teams do that the whistle will determine the game.

You're on a roll today.  ;)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Pig in the Pokey

@Slackaveli

JONAS

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 22, 2014, 11:33:59 am

You are 100% correct.  The SEC screws us every chance they get.