Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia 55 ... Charleston Southern 9 ... Final from Athens

Started by jbcarol, November 22, 2014, 08:29:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  1 hour ago
AM RT #UGA-Charleston So.: 5 keys http://bit.ly/1AufkbP  ; game breakdown http://bit.ly/11m83ff  ; matchup to watch http://bit.ly/1uLltMd

QuoteBuccaneers lead the Big South in rushing and are 16th in the FCS at 230.5 yards per game. And Georgia still ranks ninth in the SEC in rush defense at 151.8 per game.

"Their run game is outstanding," Georgia coach Mark Richt said. "They rush the ball extremely well."

The Buccaneers, who rely on three running backs, had their most yards rushing in a Big South game last week with 359 against Liberty.
"They can run the ball," Georgia inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera said. "They've got a speedy guy from Oregon so that's going to be interesting."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Five minute official's review in this guarantee game.  Just let 'em punt.

Ruling is UGa ball on a fumble in business near the ChSo 35.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

First play is a post pattern TD pass to Conley from Mason.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  52 seconds ago
Justin Scott-Wesley's first catch of the season is a TD pass from Mason for 19 yards.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

FG actually went thru the plane from bar to top of uprights almost dead center and hit the All State net.

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  7 minutes ago
Updating: 3 TDs in 8 offensive plays for Georgia so far vs. Charleston Southern. 21-0 in 1st quarter.

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  7 minutes ago
[Re:] Marshall Morgan's 53-yard field goal. Season long for him. His career long is 56 at Tennessee last year.

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  9 minutes ago
Georgia leads 24-0 after first quarter. Total yards: UGA 194, Charleston Southern 23.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Hutson Mason   10/12   187 yds, 3 TDs

Nick Chubb   9 carries   113 yds, 2 TDs

jbcarol

jbcarol

alohawg

Is anyone else watching Indiana-OSU? Man, OSU just took a punt return back to the house to take the lead back and boy let me tell you- MAJOR blocks in the back.....nothing nada, no flag in sight. I thought I was watching Arkansas on the road in the SEC for a second.  :puke:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jbcarol

Quote from: alohawg on November 22, 2014, 01:22:20 pm
Is anyone else watching Indiana-OSU? Man, OSU just took a punt return back to the house to take the lead back and boy let me tell you- MAJOR blocks in the back.....nothing nada, no flag in sight. I thought I was watching Arkansas on the road in the SEC for a second.  :puke:

I did not see it but I believe it.

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  4 minutes ago
Brice Ramsey throws his first interception at Georgia. Charleston Southern ball at own 29.

jbcarol

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  9 minutes ago
Final: Georgia 55, Charleston Southern 9. Bulldogs improve to 9-2. Georgia Tech next.

jbcarol

Seth Emerson @SethEmerson  ·  18 minutes ago
Georgia won today 46 points and its fans go to bed ticked.

Only good news for Georgia is that it'll know its fate by the time it kicks off against Georgia Tech, as Mizzou-Arkansas is a day earlier.

jbcarol

Marc Weiszer @marcweiszer  ·  4 hours ago
Georgia up a spot to No. 8 in latest Associated Press poll. Now highest ranked 2-loss team. Georgia Tech is No. 16.

#UGA is 7th in the nation in scoring offense (43.3 pts. per game), passing defense (167.0 yds per game) and passing efficiency (161.04).

jbcarol

Josh Kendall @JoshatTheState  ·  3 hours ago
"@DavidPurdum: @JoshatTheState : SC-Clemson opens off the board due to injuries at the first Vegas book up with lines."