Previous topic - Next topic

scoobyback

MENARKHOG

MojoHog

Thanks for the new avi!  :razorback: :razorback:
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

opineonswine

You do what you have to.  Recruiting is hard work.  Some coaches embrace it...others don't.  BB gets it done.

HSVhogfan2

Damn, AR recruiting The Elephant Man?
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Wildhog

Quote from: opineonswine on November 21, 2014, 06:00:14 pm
You do what you have to.  Recruiting is hard work.  Some coaches embrace it...others don't.  BB gets it done.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

redeye

lol... CBB would fit right in on Welcome Back Kotter.

zane

RIP LSUfan

TX HOG

I want to play for BB

Hoggish1

Huge.  Our HC is off the charts!

trashcan maN

Notable Offers after only 2 seasons of playing the game of football:

LSU
FSU
Wisconsin
Arkansas
Bama
Florida
Miami
Georgia
Michigan St
MSST
Ohio St
Ole Piss
South Carolina
Tennessee

Probably safe to say this kid has some legitimate NFL caliber upside.

SPAL

For those who actually wish to see what the picture is.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Melorock089

Would be surprised if he doesn't end up here.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Just twitted about the catfish hole.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Scott7703

I fully expect mr Merrick to be a hog.

This class is gonna end up being something special.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ldfergu

Who else is visiting this wknd?

Amityvillehogger

They do what it takes to get the big names in the door. Then pull out all the stops. Love it.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ricepig

November 21, 2014, 10:29:32 pm #19 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 06:43:05 am by ricepig
Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 21, 2014, 10:12:38 pm
Who else is visiting this wknd?

Froholdt is on an official. Josh Allen's page on 247 said he was suppose to, but it seems it's been quiet on him lately.

redeye

Quote from: ricepig on November 21, 2014, 10:29:32 pm
Frivolity is on an official. Josh Allen's page on 247 said he was suppose to, but it seems it's been quiet on him lately.

I'm not seeing that on Allen's 247 page, and as far as I can tell, he still seems fully committed.  Am I missing something?

zane

RIP LSUfan

RunHogruN

Merrick's smile in this picture shows genuine happiness.  ;D
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

Hawgzinbowlz

CBB may even let him throw a pass.

" GO HOGS "

hawgmasta

This would be the OT everyone has been wanting.  :)

southeasthog

Why are they in Fayetteville, North Carolina?

Even the Twitters hate us.

Speedracer

I think I saw Merrick when I was leaving the basketball game.  Pretty sure it was him
Like smites bother me.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Wildhog

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 22, 2014, 04:24:56 am
This would be the OT everyone has been wanting.  :)

Hopefully.  They're going to start him out at OT. 

Merrick's been at or near the top of my wish list for a long time.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

1highhog

The Recruiting Forum is besides the DST the one other forum I wished that wasn't available to visitors.  I wish you had to have a certain amount of posts, like 100 or more to look inside to see who Arkansas is recruiting and some of the practices our Coaches use in going after recruits.  CBB and his staff have made huge strides this year on the recruiting trail, you can use the excuse and say, so what, many SEC teams are to, but they have had the benefit of winning and being on the job longer, we just broke a 17 SEC game losing streak and have still been racking up a great class.  It'll only get better.

ADavisTheGOAT

IMO we have Merrick in the bag.  :razorback:
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

mhuff

Quote from: 1highhog on November 22, 2014, 10:36:37 am
The Recruiting Forum is besides the DST the one other forum I wished that wasn't available to visitors.  I wish you had to have a certain amount of posts, like 100 or more to look inside to see who Arkansas is recruiting and some of the practices our Coaches use in going after recruits.  CBB and his staff have made huge strides this year on the recruiting trail, you can use the excuse and say, so what, many SEC teams are to, but they have had the benefit of winning and being on the job longer, we just broke a 17 SEC game losing streak and have still been racking up a great class.  It'll only get better.

Good idea..... it might stain out the trolls; although, they have not been so bad lately.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: mhuff on November 22, 2014, 11:55:27 am
Good idea..... it might stain out the trolls; although, they have not been so bad lately.

Because even a BLIND HAWG can see that we HAVE the Coaching Staff that WILL lead us back!!!

GO HAWGS!!!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

1highhog

Quote from: tusksincolorado on November 22, 2014, 12:48:03 pm
Because even a BLIND HAWG can see that we HAVE the Coaching Staff that WILL lead us back!!!

GO HAWGS!!!

Just and idea.  But I don't see a reason to give free access to trolls from other schools looking at our recruiting class and what all is going on in that regard.  If they're willing to stay around and post a 100 times or more, then they're likely to get banned anyway, but like I said, there's a minimum on DST, I feel as though it should be in the Recruiting Forum to.  We certainly don't need Trolls coming in here shooting their mouths off acting like hog fans when their really not.

ldfergu

Quote from: 1highhog on November 22, 2014, 01:21:29 pm
Just and idea.  But I don't see a reason to give free access to trolls from other schools looking at our recruiting class and what all is going on in that regard.  If they're willing to stay around and post a 100 times or more, then they're likely to get banned anyway, but like I said, there's a minimum on DST, I feel as though it should be in the Recruiting Forum to.  We certainly don't need Trolls coming in here shooting their mouths off acting like hog fans when their really not.

Agreed

bjeffersonhog

Limiting it to people with 100 posts or less would be ok if there was an  exception for people who have been members for a long time but don't really post a lot

NLRHog92

Had to be impressed with tonight! Sure hoping it was enough to make him pull the trigger  :razorback:

allhogislost

Some of us just don't feel the need to run off at the mouth all the time. What is weird is we became members 1 day apart. Trolls post all the time they have a lot of posts typically.Go Hogs

Huckleberry Pig

Got to sit next to Merrick and Froholdt for a while at the game today, both really nice/humble guys.  I asked Merrick if he was enjoying this weather and he said O-linemen love this weather. 

Didn't wanna bother them too much, told him good luck with recruiting and go hogs when we left.  Hope we get him though, like I said - really nice kid

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on November 22, 2014, 07:24:53 pm
Got to sit next to Merrick and Froholdt for a while at the game today, both really nice/humble guys.  I asked Merrick if he was enjoying this weather and he said O-linemen love this weather. 

Didn't wanna bother them too much, told him good luck with recruiting and go hogs when we left.  Hope we get him though, like I said - really nice kid

Great post!  :razorback:

Hawg_Thai'd

How many more signs do ya need to know that NWA is the place to be. Hope you had a great return trip and thanks for representing.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

redeye

Thanks for sharing.

Did he pass the eye test?

scooby21322

This would have been devastating for me.  I only recently made it to 100 posts, but have read this forum almost daily for years.  If it weren't for this forum, I would never have learned about recruiting. 

Tomhog™

Quote from: scooby21322 on November 22, 2014, 10:26:42 pm
This would have been devastating for me.  I only recently made it to 100 posts, but have read this forum almost daily for years.  If it weren't for this forum, I would never have learned about recruiting. 

No worries, post limits won't happen in here.

tophawg19

wouldn't help . everyone would make 1oo stupid posts to get there
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

arlhog

the biggest dumarse in the world can put up 100 post in no time.     as you can see I haven't managed to do so yet though.   guess i'm a special kind of dumbarse.

Oklahawg

Quote from: arlhog on November 22, 2014, 10:49:29 pm
the biggest dumarse in the world can put up 100 post in no time.     as you can see I haven't managed to do so yet though.   guess i'm a special kind of dumbarse.

And they do. There are some keyboard jockeys who get 100 posts in a weekend, and not one of them worth reading. We are fine, but I appreciate the value the forum has for our readers.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

I suspect Merrick gets the full court press and commits to UA at some point. Lots of good vibes.

SpineHog

@Jalen_Merrick "I should learn how to throw TD passes"

Gotta like that!

redeye

Quote from: SpineHog on November 22, 2014, 11:18:33 pm
@Jalen_Merrick "I should learn how to throw TD passes"

Gotta like that!

I bet Tretola would give him some tips on campus.

I also liked this one from Josh Allen.

Joshua Allen @joshallen55  ·  9h 9 hours ago
Nothing but Hogs on that Oline!