Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Film Study: Better beat Arkansas while you can

Started by SECisKing, November 21, 2014, 11:02:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Goforth

Murf great stuff, as usual. Have caught someof your breakdowns in the past at SDS.Really good stuff, not many places to find insight like that put together so well.

SECisKing

Quote from: jg8417 on November 22, 2014, 08:03:35 pm
Murf great stuff, as usual. Have caught someof your breakdowns in the past at SDS.Really good stuff, not many places to find insight like that put together so well.

JG, glad to be noticed. Congrats on the win, too. I might dip back into the well for my Monday piece before I get back to covering Bama...I appreciate the compliment.
SEC writer/analysis for Saturday Down South
Co-host of "Ball Hawg" radio podcast
Twitter: @MurfBaldwin

HogShat

Nice read. But maybe this should have come a few weeks ago... I think it may be too late!!!!! 8)  :razorback: :razorback:

Justagp

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 22, 2014, 06:53:37 pm
Sooie Pigs Sooie the darkness has passed into glorious light of day.

Yes, it's been a long time coming  :razorback:

SECisKing

Quote from: HogShat on November 22, 2014, 09:00:39 pm
Nice read. But maybe this should have come a few weeks ago... I think it may be too late!!!!! 8)  :razorback: :razorback:

It actually came before the season started...Just explained in-depth now. http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/bielema-run-game-will-restore-arkansas-football/

Thanks for the read, though.

jabohog

Quote from: SECisKing on November 21, 2014, 11:28:22 am
And what would you think of Sprinkle catching time as a boundary receiver?
I asked Mike Irwin to ask one of the coaches about this and he said he would, but I either missed the answer or he never got the chance. I think Sprinkle could become a great WR.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Josh Goforth

Quote from: jabohog on November 23, 2014, 12:31:48 am
I asked Mike Irwin to ask one of the coaches about this and he said he would, but I either missed the answer or he never got the chance. I think Sprinkle could become a great WR.
He is one of those in between guys, not quite enough speed to be a full time wr, has improved his blocking some this season. Could fill the role derby has carved out after he is gone.

SECisKing

Quote from: jabohog on November 23, 2014, 12:31:48 am

Great minds think alike, Jabo. Do you think you could ask him again?? Sometimes I wonder if he'd be more effective at receiver than TE. I'm going to really put some time into watching just him and see if he has the intangibles to be like Henry. I can't remember any great Sprinkle blocks of hand...

SECisKing

Quote from: BigPapaHawg on November 23, 2014, 04:03:53 am
Great read! Thanks!

Thanks, Papa. I'll actually have a film review of this game on Monday; check me out.

Pork Twain

Great article and what can be lost is that we have a lot of very young WR talent on the roster now and more coming in.  The future is bright in Hogland
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

SECisKing

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 23, 2014, 09:30:30 am
Great article and what can be lost is that we have a lot of very young WR talent on the roster now and more coming in.  The future is bright in Hogland

This is true my friend. With that being said, if/when Hatcher takes that next step it's curtains!!

Fort Dweller

Quote from: SECisKing on November 23, 2014, 11:31:46 am
This is true my friend. With that being said, if/when Hatcher takes that next step it's curtains!!

If Hatcher can have the same kind of jump his Sr year like Hamilton did, good lord look out.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

SECisKing

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 23, 2014, 12:28:51 pm
If Hatcher can have the same kind of jump his Sr year like Hamilton did, good lord look out.
You ain't lying, bro. Cobi killed it and I hope Keon can, too. That TD he had against Ole Miss was nice.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: SECisKing on November 23, 2014, 06:01:04 pm
You ain't lying, bro. Cobi killed it and I hope Keon can, too. That TD he had against Ole Miss was nice.
awesome read and what a great call by you, sir. Maul ball is here and we haven't even jumped to that next level in recruiting just yet.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

PORKULATOR

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on November 21, 2014, 12:35:05 pm
Welcome to hogville and good article. A&m score is flip flipped tho. You have it 38-25, but it was 35-28. Really good article tho, I liked the video clips within it to help establish your point.
this is what I noticed yesterday and thought... Yo Murf, Google that score... Otherwise, good writing, I will follow.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

SECisKing

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 23, 2014, 06:45:45 pm
this is what I noticed yesterday and thought... Yo Murf, Google that score... Otherwise, good writing, I will follow.

lol, somebody already mentioned that score, bro. In an article with about 2100 words and a a few GIF breakdowns, that's the least of my worries lol.