Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather tomorrow??

Started by Joe_Shmo, November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe_Shmo

Coming in from out of town...what's the latest forecast for tomorrow?  Will it stay dry during the game before rain comes in at night? 

demonHOG1013

It will be sunny and 75 if we win

ricepig

It never rains at Oaklawn Park!

Hogfan1660

Forecast for tonight is darkness and continued darkness until daylight then 50% chance of rain during the day tomorrow.

opineonswine

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

jm

As of 8 o'clock this morning 70% chance of rain and fairly warm for a November day

demonHOG1013

Quote from: opineonswine on November 21, 2014, 11:17:33 am
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Dan Skoff?

Jamie Jones

Mid to upper 50's with a 70-85% chance of rain...all day. Nothing smells better than a wet Hog. Seems Ole Piss isn't too interested in the whole big game atmosphere, as they have returned 2000 tickets. I'm sure their fans could endure a lengthy losing streak though, and keep that same enthusiasm.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

RazorbackRon

I'm hoping for heavy rain\showers.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

threeNout

OTR hasn't said what it will mean yet, so I'm not going to worry about it much.

it's a non event at this point.

wupigsuey

Yes, there will be weather tomorrow.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

John Futrall

Quote from: Joe_Shmo on November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 am
Coming in from out of town...what's the latest forecast for tomorrow?  Will it stay dry during the game before rain comes in at night? 

WooPig90

Quote from: Joe_Shmo on November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tomorrow%27s+weather+in+fayetteville+ar

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Mulberry Squeezins

nothing stinks like a wet hog

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: threeNout on November 21, 2014, 12:02:34 pm
OTR hasn't said what it will mean yet, so I'm not going to worry about it much.

it's a non event at this point.

It's gonna be a toad strangler so bring the ponchos. I've even heard they're thinking about letting folks bring in them little miniature umbrellers for this game and this game only. 

Wet conditions should favor hogs unless those who say we ain't a running team no more are right.  I can't tell anymore what we are except a winner. 

CBB will have another week's worth of growth on that no shave november beard and a white windbreaker.  He won't have time to mow his lawn and drink falstaff before the game and it's gonna be too wet to mow anyhow. 

27 to 13 Arkansas...and it won't be that close. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: RazorbackRon on November 21, 2014, 11:56:37 am

I'd keep playing.  I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 21, 2014, 01:06:01 pm
I'd keep playing.  I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for quite awhile.

Just don't curse after you miss a putt.....

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on November 21, 2014, 01:07:32 pm
Just don't curse after you miss a putt.....

"Rat farts" isn't cursing.  It's venting.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hobhog

Quote from: opineonswine on November 21, 2014, 11:17:33 am

Means it will be clear and dry.....

HotlantaHog

ShadowTheHedgehog

Its NWA the weather may change 4-5 times before the game starts.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on November 21, 2014, 07:16:17 pm

Agree.  Looks like it's gonna rain even harder than I originally perdicted.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on November 21, 2014, 07:16:17 pm

That was in the past. Global Warming causes it to change at least 10-12 times now, depending on kickoff time.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 21, 2014, 01:06:01 pm

They should play this scene on the Pig Screen when it does rain.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Hogfaniam

It's nearing McAlister, headed towards 'Nam.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

As of 5:30am:
60% chance of thunderstorms from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at 57 degrees.
At 5:00pm, 90% chance of thunderstorms at 55 degrees.

Pigs love the mud, so WPS!

Oh yeah, play of the game= quick snap, dive right to KM for 73 yards and the go ahead TD.

Hogfaniam

From the looks of radar, iss gon geh nassy.

checkraiser88

Hopefully there's no freaking delays

Mike Irwin

The first round is about an hour away. Looks like the worst of that will go NW of Fayetteville and on into Missouri.  But there will be more coming.

ldfergu

The 2nd round looks pretty narly. I'd be surprised if we make it through without a delay

Jackrabbit Hog

Waiting on folks at the NWA airport right now.  My first time to ever be here.  If I ever need witness protection,  I know where I want them to put me. 

ICEman

This weather.com still frame was snapped at 9:15 today.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Hate to say I told you so...

Who am I trying to fool...I love saying I told you so.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 22, 2014, 09:46:00 am
10-12 inches of rain

Uhm, no. not 10-12 inches. That Holms measurements. I'm calling for 10-12 mL.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  17 minutes ago
What you really have to be excited about is that bolt of lightning.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

fanofthehog

It is going to rain the entire game.  I am wearing a rain suit over my hog gear, and my feet are wrapped in Arby's bags beneath my shoes.  Yes, I am a redneck.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: fanofthehog on November 22, 2014, 01:13:40 pm
It is going to rain the entire game.  I am wearing a rain suit over my hog gear, and my feet are wrapped in Arby's bags beneath my shoes.  Yes, I am a redneck.

4 hrs in a plastic bag...your feet will look like old Arby's roast beef

hogsanity

Any thunder around Fay? Heard a few rumbles in ft smith a few mins ago
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Prestworthy

Chances this game is going to be delayed?  The stadium is going to be empty.

TheRazorback500

Radar shows a break coming, then another round around game time..
Do you wanna get Rocked?

LSPRazorbac

Please Lil baby jesus,

No rain delays because I'm having to Dvr this game to watch later.

jbcarol

Hugh KellenbergerVerified account@HKellenbergerCL
Raining really hard...

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Razorback Football @RazorbackFB  ·  4 hours ago
Today's official attendance is 64,510. #WPS #BeatOleMiss

RazorbackRon

Quote from: RazorbackRon on November 21, 2014, 11:56:37 am

My wishes came true.

...... for the weather and the victory.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: RazorbackRon on November 24, 2014, 04:19:57 pm
My wishes came true.

...... for the weather and the victory.

I've never been more happy to be drenched in my life.  Took off my poncho at halftime and just said the heck with it.  But it was wonderful.