Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss must value every possession against Arkansas, it may not get very many

Started by jbcarol, November 21, 2014, 09:12:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Hugh Kellenberger @HKellenbergerCL  ·  6 minutes ago

Ole Miss must value every possession against Arkansas, because it may not get very many of them. http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2014/11/20/ole-miss-must-value-every-possession-vs-arkansas/70035850/ ...

QuoteOXFORD – The thing about facing Arkansas is that its ball-control offense will also affect its opponent's offense...

"It's important for us to get points on every possession," Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace said. "We trust our defense to give us the ball. You watch Arkansas' game, and it's the shortest number of plays. LSU ran 50-something plays on them."

Arkansas' defense has been on the field for an SEC-low 624 plays this season...

Hugh Kellenberger is the Ole Miss beat writer for the Jackson Clarion-Ledger.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

code red

I hope so.  It would feel real good to be soggy and winners walking out of RRS.  Go Hogs!!!!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jgphillips3

That abouts sums up the game.  I believe Ole Miss is talented enough but lack the discipline necessary to win this game. 

TMc

We must run the football for big time yards.., and I think we will.  Not only does it shorten the game - if keeps Ole Miss on the sideline.., and more importantly disrupts their rhythm to the game. Hopefully they'll get impatient.., force things, and make bad decisions.  However, we've got to score and keep pressure on them. Nothing earth shattering here.., but can we do it?  I think so. 

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net