Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why would HMS resign Kahne?

Started by 10thPlanet, November 21, 2014, 01:07:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

ImHogginIt

Quote from: 10thPlanet on November 21, 2014, 01:07:07 am
What about Elliot? You can say the 5 is a crap car, but Martin did pretty well.
http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2014/11/20/7257479/kasey-kahne-hendrick-motorsports-contract-extension-chase-elliott

Martin did well the first year but then HMS decided to move some of his engineers over to help struggling Dale JR in 2010 then his crew chief over to help Gordon in 2011.  >:(

holeinthewall

I would say 15 is Gordon's last year. If you read Johnson comments.

Racinray

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 21, 2014, 11:09:11 am
I would say 15 is Gordon's last year. If you read Johnson comments.
Can JJ go with him?

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 21, 2014, 07:31:58 am
Martin did well the first year but then HMS decided to move some of his engineers over to help struggling Dale JR in 2010 then his crew chief over to help Gordon in 2011.  >:(

So your jealous Jr getting the help?
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on November 21, 2014, 12:52:24 pm
So your jealous Jr getting the help?

Jealous they took all the good things from Martin in 2010 and 11 ? Hell no. It pissed me off for Mark. The 5 car is the red headed step-child and Hendrick. Kahne is always gonna get the short end of the stick there. But I'm ok with that as I can't stand the titty baby. I like Gordon and Johnson better than any other drivers.

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

holeinthewall

Quote from: hogs24 on November 21, 2014, 06:45:02 pm
link?

They had an interview and saked Johnson where Chase would be going since Johnson contract is up after next year. He said I think there is someone else tha twill be retiring before me. That was it. Chase isn't staying down for more than 2015. So if Hendrick is keeping him someone is leaving. Gordon is about done between his age and his his back I could see him stepping aside after 2015.

This was on Jayski.

Hendrick also has signed Jimmie Johnson through next season. At a Thursday event to announce more than $500,000 in education grants from his foundation, the six-time series champion indicated he hoped to have an extension soon and said he had been unaware of Kahne's deal. "That's good news for Kasey," he said. Asked if Elliott was in line for his #48, Johnson said with a laugh, "No. I think there's maybe somebody else in line to retire before I do."(USA Today)(11-21-2014)