Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Commit to Visit.

Started by razorbacker3, November 20, 2014, 02:25:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbacker3

Toby Weathersby, a OL commit to Texas, told Arkansas Recruiting Coordinator today that he will visit after the season. A four-Star from Houston Westfield.

The_Iceman

razorbacker3

Yeah, their recruiting class is 18th by rivals....When was it that low? They are perennial top 5 classes.

Beavthompson

Seems like top 5 hasn't worked well for them
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

razorbacker3

Its called doing less with more....lol

The_Iceman

Sumlin and Butch Jones are absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail.

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 20, 2014, 02:45:49 pm
Sumlin and Butch Jones are absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail.
So is coach B. at this time he has a top 20 recruiting class at Arkansas.

The_Iceman

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 20, 2014, 03:14:51 pm
So is coach B. at this time he has a top 20 recruiting class at Arkansas.

Yes, Bielema is. But others are doing just as good or better. It's just the nature of the SEC.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/Commits

Music City Hog

His crystal ball is 88% to Oklahoma.  That's unusual.   I'm guessing he doesn't end up at Texas one way or the other.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Music City Hog on November 20, 2014, 04:17:06 pm
His crystal ball is 88% to Oklahoma.  That's unusual.   I'm guessing he doesn't end up at Texas one way or the other.

I gotta be honest.  I'd be very unsettled about OU right now if I was an out of state recruit...that Stoops will be around during my time there. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Music City Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 20, 2014, 04:29:27 pm
I gotta be honest.  I'd be very unsettled about OU right now if I was an out of state recruit...that Stoops will be around during my time there. 

I can't disagree.  Not to mention,
They've already got 5 OL commits.

jackflash

Glad he is visiting, but like it more if it was a LB,DB or Safety

WaltonCollege

This guy would be a huge get, we have a bunch of guards but no tackles.  Big offers, 4 star, and he plays v a bunch of good talent in H town

gumbohog

Does this mean the staff is losing confidence in getting Merrick. Barnett, Howell, etc?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: gumbohog on November 20, 2014, 08:11:16 pm
Does this mean the staff is losing confidence in getting Merrick. Barnett, Howell, etc?

Not necessarily.  We desperately need a couple more OL...especially OT.  they're probably covering all their bases right now.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WaltonCollege

He retweeted some Texas Booster a couple hours ago, UT is probably still the leader. Need some Pittman magic.

IBleedRazorbackRed

From what I read elsewhere, this kid reached out to us to schedule a visit. So the interest is definitely there

rolyat_2008

Quote from: Music City Hog on November 20, 2014, 04:17:06 pm
Go look at the crystal ball dates. All were prior to March 22 when he committed to Texas.

Dates are very important with the crystal ball picks.