Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville newspaper writer thinks Kentucky beat Arkansas last year.

Started by HamIAm, November 20, 2014, 11:04:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

Jonathan Lintner at the Louisville Courier-Journal says Kentucky beat Arkansas last year.  Was he trolling the wildcat fans or did he just let a mistake slip by? 

QuoteThe legendary Indiana coach called UK's home victory over Arkansas last February, drawing some fanfare to an otherwise dull SEC matchup.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/morning-kickoff/2014/11/20/iu-legend-knight-off-uk-sec-basketball-games/19318197/

Biggus Piggus

Arkansas already had beaten Kentucky, in overtime, in the first meeting before the game at Rupp, so it wasn't exactly a "dull SEC matchup." Not to mention that the Hogs won the second one in OT too.
[CENSORED]!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

MountieDawg

Quote from: pigture perfect on November 20, 2014, 11:30:27 am
Ky. Basketball writers are similar to Al. Football writers.

Louisville writers hate the University of Kentucky and Calipari... It was an obvious mistake. No one really remembers the regular season games unless it was a big win for their school.
SEC!

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Rawker

JusPiggin