Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Court colors?

Started by All Bleed Red, November 20, 2014, 08:51:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

All Bleed Red

Did anybody else notice the court looked Maroon last night?  Maybe my tv or the cameras were misleading, but I've never seen the razorback red look so maroon.  The Hog midcourt is Huge now, it gets bigger every year, almost touches each 3 pt line now which looks awesome.  Just a simple observation and wondered if anybody else noticed it.

The_Iceman

McKdaddy

It does look darker, which I don't know is the "correct"  official color or not for our program, but the new darker color helps the court to not too look pink-ish from the ribbon boards as it did in precious years.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

The_Iceman

Quote from: McKdaddy on November 20, 2014, 10:38:17 am
It does look darker, which I don't know is the "correct"  official color or not for our program, but the new darker color helps the court to not too look pink-ish from the ribbon boards as it did in precious years.

I've mentoned that before. On TV, the court would look very pinkish. I think this new color looks good live in person too. Looks much more like Razorback red.

phadedhawg

BRHogfan

I feel like it's post Bama football game again.  It'll look less dark when it's not wet....

ClearEyes

Last year's court was pink, in person, on TV, it was pink and did not match the uniforms.

This year's court is Razorback Red, it matches the uniforms.

Next.

wholehog92

The court got flooded off season.  Likely had to be completely redone.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Danny J

The font for both Arkansas and Razorbacks is MUCH better. I love the new font. It is uniform to all sports I believe. Major improvement. I still wish they would fix the big screens at center court. They are terrible.

Dr. Starcs

wholehog is correct. The court was flooded before the season last year and it was too late for them to fix it before the games started. That caused the pink coloring.

Glad to see its better now.