Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Separating the Arkansas Fans from the Arkansas Fans Who Also Love Basketball

Started by JonClaudeVanHam, November 19, 2014, 10:19:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JonClaudeVanHam

The real test in these first two games was always Alabama State. There were posters in Jump Ball who pleaded this to be the case and were derided for it (I am not including myself in this group, I rarely post anymore it seems). The point I am trying to make is that people need to stop looking at the name of the team the Hogs are playing and assuming the game is either good or bad. People were complaining about attendance at the AState game, saying the school should charge less for a game like that one. Well, what now? That game was better. Alabama St would beat Wake by 15.

I look forward to the rest of the season in Jump Ball, but let's all take note of the posters who actually are watching a lot of games and reading a lot about all the teams. That way we don't have posters assuming we suck because we couldn't destroy Alabama State, and now shocked that Wake Forest wasn't a test.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Razorbacks#1

Jump Ball forum will be moderated in accordance with the rules posted under "The Rules" at the top of the page. I will delete/remove posts that do not adhere to said rules and will move threads which I feel are not conducive to the overall forum.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Don't really care what other posters think but yea, bama states guards would eat wake alive.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2014, 10:26:45 pm
Jump Ball forum will be moderated in accordance with the rules posted under "The Rules" at the top of the page. I will delete/remove posts that do not adhere to said rules and will move threads which I feel are not conducive to the overall forum.

Wasn't intending this post to question the moderation of the forum, was mainly intended a plea for level headed posting.
Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on November 19, 2014, 10:34:14 pm
Wasn't intending this post to question the moderation of the forum, was mainly intended a plea for level headed posting.
Didn't take it that way. Looked like a good opportunity to opine and remind readers/posters of the rules. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on November 19, 2014, 10:34:14 pm
Well, I went ahead and reported you just as a precaution.

JonClaudeVanHam

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 19, 2014, 10:37:33 pm
Well, I went ahead and reported you just as a precaution.
Good Lord Pondering, ...... well I got nothing, carry on.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

popcornhog

Agree!!!

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on November 19, 2014, 10:19:17 pm
The real test in these first two games was always Alabama State. There were posters in Jump Ball who pleaded this to be the case and were derided for it (I am not including myself in this group, I rarely post anymore it seems). The point I am trying to make is that people need to stop looking at the name of the team the Hogs are playing and assuming the game is either good or bad. People were complaining about attendance at the AState game, saying the school should charge less for a game like that one. Well, what now? That game was better. Alabama St would beat Wake by 15.

I look forward to the rest of the season in Jump Ball, but let's all take note of the posters who actually are watching a lot of games and reading a lot about all the teams. That way we don't have posters assuming we suck because we couldn't destroy Alabama State, and now shocked that Wake Forest wasn't a test.
WPS