Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Wake Forest

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 19, 2014, 07:27:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackchamps94

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

pigroots

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Polecat

I'm not sure the 5 that started is our best lineup
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Polecat

Champs04

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on November 19, 2014, 08:18:00 pm
I'm still not impressed with us so far
Me either .. Pretty much same crap as last year..

searcus

We need to settle down on offense.  Look way too tight.

40MINSOFHELL

Did we stop practicing shooting after last year?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dr. Starcs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogs25

razorbackchamps94

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2014, 08:19:15 pm
Hang in there. We will get better.
I'll try to hold my emotions in but basketball is my favorite sport

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: pigroots on November 19, 2014, 08:14:57 pm
Our shots look terrible
Which worries me considering pressure and the press dont work on the road
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

The real Hogules

Hogs are just rushing their shots. We'll settle down and when our starters return we'll leave Wake in our dust.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hogfaniam

Quote from: alohawg on November 19, 2014, 08:17:26 pm
Does Mike teach boxing out?

Gonna send mike 2 of these

[attachment deleted by admin]
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

lookawayquick

No chemistry with the starting five. Coach A needs to shake that up.  Plenty of talent on the team just need to find the right mix.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

kaptainkory

Probably getting a little home cookin' on the calls...we're absolutely mugging some of the WF players without penalty.

acepoker

This team is built to be pulling it all together mid January. Im not the least bit worried when crunch time. We deal well with the same player last year, but added key depth. Once they start knowing each other we will be tough to beat. We will peak late...

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

downsouthhawg72

DownSouthHawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

wupigsuey

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

wupigsuey

Polecat

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

40MINSOFHELL

wupigsuey

downsouthhawg72

Watkins & Beard is going to help us out in a really big way.
DownSouthHawg

TNhawgfan

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on November 19, 2014, 08:25:25 pm
Really don't know why he took Durham out.
Don't try to figure out our sub patterns...it's like a rubiks cube
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

kaptainkory

2nd team looks much better than the 1st team.  Starters better be looking over their shoulders.

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!