Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Wake Forest

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 19, 2014, 07:27:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 19, 2014, 08:27:52 pm
Don't try to figure out our sub patterns...it's like a rubiks cube

Do something good, out you come
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

downsouthhawg72

Moses Kingsley is a beast. Going to have to play that guy just like he's doing.
DownSouthHawg

alohawg

Well this is my first look at this years team and so far I'd say they are overall better....so far.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

Run with Portis, Harris, Qualls and Bell on the bench.  The subs showed they are willing to play Mike's style. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogs25

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

40MINSOFHELL

Best looking teams in the SEC so far are Arkansas and kentucky

kaptainkory

Quote from: alohawg on November 19, 2014, 08:30:03 pm
Well this is my first look at this years team and so far I'd say they are overall better....so far.

The question every season...can they take it on the road?  When the refs and crowd are favorable, the system works great.  When they aren't, not so much.

passinghog

40MINSOFHELL

Polecat

I hope KeVaughn is paying attention to this game
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

wupigsuey

Atlhogfan1

Slow start from Qualls and Portis in the halfcourt. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TulsaJack32

I'm liking Beard.  Have always loved Kingsley.  Think he is underplayed.  Maybe he can be next great Nigerian player like Olajuwon. 

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Strong move by Portis and now a good looking shot. 

Qualls has issues. 

40MINSOFHELL

Thomas better be careful, qualls is going to posterize him

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

TNhawgfan

I love portis but i hope he stays cause i still dont see an NBA game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

wupigsuey

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 19, 2014, 08:39:03 pm

I hope he stays cause Im a selfish pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

PonderinHog

hogs25

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Portis with some nice ball handling on that one!

alohawg

Quote from: TNhawgfan on November 19, 2014, 08:39:03 pm

Well, he sure looked good the last few minutes.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Hogz87

Portis leads the break and lobs it to Qualls for the slam.  That was very impressive.  Have our 6'10" F/C handling the ball 90ish feet and throwing an oop to a guard.