Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Wake Forest

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 19, 2014, 07:27:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

Getting to check out the Razorback Women Volleyballers prior to the game. Good Stuff.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2014, 07:37:25 pm
Getting to check out the Razorback Women Volleyballers prior to the game. Good Stuff.

Take it to the tavern ;)
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HAM ELLIOT

Get a room!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: wupigsuey on November 19, 2014, 07:39:04 pm
Take it to the tavern ;)
Fun stuff over there. Are you up for PBP again tonight. Outstanding last game.

THUNDER!

HAM ELLIOT

Unfortunately, im at work.... Anyone know if its on espn watch?

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2014, 07:41:23 pm
Fun stuff over there. Are you up for PBP again tonight. Outstanding last game.

We'll see how it goes. somebody else took over last game that did well. We need someone who doesn't have to look at the keys to type. Sadly that's not me. :(
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HAM ELLIOT

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 19, 2014, 07:43:34 pm
Unfortunately, im at work.... Anyone know if its on espn watch?

Never mind, found it.... It is!  :)

SquidBilly

Bobby?  Is that you?

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: wupigsuey on November 19, 2014, 07:43:58 pm
We'll see how it goes. somebody else took over last game that did well. We need someone who doesn't have to look at the keys to type. Sadly that's not me. :(
I'll do my regular score updates if no one steps up for PBP to keep HAM ELLIOTT and others in the know.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 19, 2014, 07:47:16 pm
Bobby?  Is that you?
You kidding, I even watch the Razorback Women's Basketball team. My favorite, Razorbacks Women Gymnastic team. Now that is some athleticism.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 19, 2014, 07:47:55 pm
I'll do my regular score updates if no one steps up for PBP to keep HAM ELLIOTT and others in the know.

Thanks, man. Sorry I'm not much help.

HAM ELLIOT

Quote from: wupigsuey on November 19, 2014, 07:53:19 pm
Thanks, man. Sorry I'm not much help.

Ha ha!  I got my phone in front of me.  Thats the great thing about technology.  Now days, you can watch a game almost anywhere.  Thank God for ESPN Watch!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 19, 2014, 07:54:37 pm
Ha ha!  I got my phone in front of me.  Thats the great thing about technology.  Now days, you can watch a game almost anywhere.  Thank God for ESPN Watch!
Get to working HAM!

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on November 19, 2014, 07:54:37 pm

I've watched the Hogs sitting beside the Buffalo River. God bless the Chinese.

40MINSOFHELL

wupigsuey

Whats happened to Mizzou? Only up 38-40 on oral Roberts

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

intelligence

Here we go brothers!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

2-0 Hogs
Madden/2
Who was not on the lineup posted

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Portis is putting in work on the boards tonight.

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

lookawayquick

Absolutely hate this starting lineup. Too many offensive minded players. Need a blue collar "team" guy to compliment. Mentioned before, I am not comfortable when Harris and Qualls on floor at same time. Too much me.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CaseyHawgDog

In CT.  what radio station can i listen to the game
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

40MINSOFHELL

intelligence

what in the flying space nuggets are we doing?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Quote from: CaseyHawgDog on November 19, 2014, 08:12:52 pm
In CT.  what radio station can i listen to the game

tunein radio on your smartphone works well

CaseyHawgDog

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

TulsaJack32

Can't make anything.  They are not taking bad shots just missing everything.