Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Targets

Started by RBLtoHOG, November 19, 2014, 12:09:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RBLtoHOG

I know, I know. There is probably a thread in here and I just didn't see it. Is there a thread with the OP frequently updated with are current/top (uncommitted) targets with info on their position, ratings,size/speed, top schools, announcement dates, etc.?

I know I can find a list on 247 but usually you guys are a bit ahead, it seems like, on who our true top targets are. I've seen 4* targets commit to us that I didn't even see on the 247 remaining top targets list.
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

redeye

November 19, 2014, 12:41:54 am #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:52:32 am by redeye
Jalin Barnett, Jalen Merrick and Tyler Howell are 3 for the OL.  We have 8 spots left overall.

My recommendation is that you skim through Richard's work here:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/recruiting/

I'm sure we're still considering any 2015 recruit he mentioned recently, unless they're a local player going elsewhere.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: redeye on November 19, 2014, 12:41:54 am
Jalin Barnett, Jalen Merrick and Tyler Howell are 3 for the OL.  We have 8 spots left overall.

My recommendation is that you skim through Richard's work here:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/recruiting/

I'm sure we're still considering any 2015 recruit he mentioned recently, unless they're a local player going elsewhere.
I'll add a couple to Barnett, Merrrick and Howell... LB Jackson, CB's Redwine/Dinson and safety Sotolongo all from S. Fla....

RBs Carr and West from Tejas and and Richard mentioned a couple of DE's from Georgia in the last couple weeks.... DE Gustian is a longshot

Also, more names are added everyweek and promises of visits from committed athletes at other schools are common, so check back. 

Hawg_Thai'd

MH04 is doing some threads in here with updates on who we are on. His latest is 11-19 Big Board. It has the main names we are on and other people can comment and add what they have seen/heard.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.