Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU Fans noticing Hog fan loyalty

Started by All Bleed Red, November 18, 2014, 01:15:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

All Bleed Red

WELL DONE HOG FANS!!  THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE SHOWING SATURDAY.  LSU FAN REMARKS BELOW:

Our fans vs. Arkansas  (Posted on 11/16/14 at 2:32 pm)
We have criticized everyone from A to Z. We have fired coaches. We have downed young men. We have blamed refs. We have called for the heads of the SEC, our AD. We have blamed Duke. NOW ... let's look at ourselves.

HOW MANY people would have filled up Tiger Stadium for a full game in that weather when our last SEC win was sometime in 2012?

I have to hand it to those Hog fans. They are loyal. They stood by a team that almost beat a lot of people. We cried in our soup when we almost beat BAMA last week and couldn't get off the carpet for the next week.

Tiger Stadium would have been a ghost town last night if that had been our team.

WISH we all supported our guys like those Arkansas folks did...

GOTTA hand it to them. They (although a few were in great need of dental work) stood loyal and supportive to a team.

We seem to eat our own young.

I know because we are all upset that this will draw some really nasty and critical remarks. We are all looking for someone to spew our venom on. We might, however, want to look at our fan base as well...... Our mirror might find room for improvement.

Forever LSU!