Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan Mullens was asked...

Started by razorson, November 18, 2014, 12:37:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogville38

Quote from: Wildhog on November 19, 2014, 10:34:13 am
No, I'm never going to stop spell checking.  It's a pet peeve of mine. 

Learn to spell.
What a nerd  :D

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

LZH

Quote from: Wildhog on November 18, 2014, 12:50:29 pm
Also, are people EVER going to learn to spell Mullen's name?  He's been in the league for like six years now.

No kidding.  Don Mullen is proving his worth this year.

Wildhog

Quote from: LZH on November 19, 2014, 07:48:46 pm
No kidding.  Don Mullen is proving his worth this year.

How've you been?
1909/1964/1965/1977

LZH

Quote from: Wildhog on November 19, 2014, 08:13:08 pm
How've you been?

Good, Wildhog, thanks.  But it's cold even down here in Florida, what the hell is that all about?  I came to get a tan, but this thing they call 'work'....my God, what is the world coming to? 

hogwild210

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 19, 2014, 04:06:41 pm
You have to admit SOME of our fans on here need to be talked about.

I'd much rather talk about the Hogs. To each their own, I guess.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

CBB on SEC Network "Film Room" right now. Didn't want to start another thread.

Hogz87

Say we finish 5-7.  I feel fairly confident in saying we're pretty easily the best 5-7 team in the country.  I've said since our string of really close calls against top 10 teams, even if we finish the season 5-7 or 4-8, we still might legitimately be one of the 20 or 25 best teams in the country, even with a losing record.

SPAL

Also, are people EVER going to learn to spell Mullen's name?  He's been in the league for like six years now.

Ryan Mallet approves this message

bigbadhog

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 19, 2014, 03:55:44 pm
miss spelling stuff is going to be my objective everytime i see ur posts learn to let it go

Your wright... :)
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Dumb ole famrboy

Quote from: Wildhog on November 19, 2014, 10:34:13 am
No, I'm never going to stop spell checking.  It's a pet peeve of mine. 

Learn to spell.
Awl write, butt four sum rezone thee pea sea spiel Czech pro gram eye ewes doze knot warp reel whale.

Wildhog

I particularly liked the "Czech" part.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pork Twain

They still cannot spell Malet
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Quote from: mhsbc59 on November 19, 2014, 03:55:44 pm
miss spelling stuff is going to be my objective everytime i see ur posts learn to let it go
Is Tory still single?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 20, 2014, 01:40:23 am
Say we finish 5-7.  I feel fairly confident in saying we're pretty easily the best 5-7 team in the country.  I've said since our string of really close calls against top 10 teams, even if we finish the season 5-7 or 4-8, we still might legitimately be one of the 20 or 25 best teams in the country, even with a losing record.
News flash: since we're currently sitting at 5-5 we definitely won't finish 4-8.

Hogsmo Kramer

There are several "top 20" teams that given our schedule might have the exact same record or maybe one more win at most.

It's a weird situation.

We're much better than our record and a very good team that can beat anyone we play regardless of ranking.

But because our record is what it is teams might not get the kudos they would for beating us like they would a team in the top 25 even though they honestly should since IMO we're that good.

Given that we're a very dangerous team to play. We can beat you and if/when we do it could hurt you down the road unfairly also because of the national rankings.

Even though everyone knows we're good there's still that top 25 thing that keeps a win against us from being perceived as favorably as it should.

Anyway I like that though.

Keep winning and continue to be the most dangerous team to play in the country.

We are the dream killers!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Hogz87

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 20, 2014, 01:03:30 pm
News flash: since we're currently sitting at 5-5 we definitely won't finish 4-8.
News flash, reading comprehension is your friend.  Although I didn't word it the best.  I said throughout the string of close losses, when we still only had 4 wins, even if we finished 4-8 it still might be plausible to claim we're one of the 20-25 best teams in the country.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 20, 2014, 03:16:24 pm
News flash, reading comprehension is your friend.  Although I didn't word it the best.  I said throughout the string of close losses, when we still only had 4 wins, even if we finished 4-8 it still might be plausible to claim we're one of the 20-25 best teams in the country.
My bad in that I didn't totally understand your intent by how it was worded.

Paul

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 20, 2014, 03:16:24 pm
Oh no! Math Nazi! ;)

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: Wildhog on November 18, 2014, 12:48:54 pm
I also saw Gene Chizik say, "If I'm coaching in the SEC right now, I wouldn't want any part of the Arkansas Razorbacks."

You mean, "If I'm coaching in the SEC right now, I wouldn't want any part of the Arkansas Razorbacks unless I'm still paying $cam Newton $180,000."

I fixed that for you.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Wildhog

Quote from: Pigdiana Jones on November 21, 2014, 11:23:54 am
You mean, "If I'm coaching in the SEC right now, I wouldn't want any part of the Arkansas Razorbacks unless I'm still paying $cam Newton $180,000."

I fixed that for you.

$180,000 was Kenny Rogers and MSU.

Gus and Chizik won with a $200k bid.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Wildhog on November 21, 2014, 11:44:09 am
$180,000 was Kenny Rogers and MSU.

Gus and Chizik won with a $200k bid.
Yeah, but remember it was a sign from "above" since the $200K was meant to help build a church and other spiritual things.