Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spook catching it (Buckeye calling the Hog Tiger)

Started by snoot hoggy hog, November 18, 2014, 02:28:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snoot hoggy hog

Will "Spook" Gragg is catching hell from KJ Hill and other Hog commits because of this:

MissippHog

Hawg_Thai'd

Did you notice Raleigh Williams was cc'd on that too. Guess this class is gelling really well. Good to see that.
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Andrew Hogfan

I don't have a clue WTH I just read... I hate twitter
WPS!!!

immahog

can someone explain whats going on the internet here at work keeps me from seeing some pictures and websites Thanks
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Chief Mac

Quote from: immahog on November 18, 2014, 07:11:23 am
can someone explain whats going on the internet here at work keeps me from seeing some pictures and websites Thanks

same here
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

RazorPiggie

Don't understand why he would be catching hell. At least he made the trip up.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 18, 2014, 07:38:28 am

Yeah, KJ is the one who said in today's ADG, when asked if he was still committed, "Yeah, for right now." When asked what could change his pledge, "If I just see something else different on a visit, or something like that."

Hogg_Phan

They are just giving W. Gragg flack because he is in the picture. I believe the first tweet says that W. Gragg will one day say that he played in that game.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

RazorPiggie

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2014, 07:51:33 am
Yeah, KJ is the one who said in today's ADG, when asked if he was still committed, "Yeah, for right now." When asked what could change his pledge, "If I just see something else different on a visit, or something like that."

Also said he didn't go to the game because he didn't want to get snowed in but Gragg made the trip from South AR.

NLRHog92

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 18, 2014, 07:38:28 am

He's not catching hell. It's in a joking manner. They're doing it to be funny, not to actually rag on the guy...

Ironhawg

That is awesome to see a bunch of guys who haven't even played together yet bonding into teammates already!

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

I got a nice picture with Gragg in the middle of that scrum. He's a BIG kid and he was all smiles in the pic.

Wildhog

I don't understand why he'd be ragged on.  What is happening?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on November 18, 2014, 09:28:18 am
I don't understand why he'd be ragged on.  What is happening?

They're just giving him a hard time, being teenagers. It's not like they can get on here a rag on other posters, like Ponderin...

snoot hoggy hog

Just thought it was cool seeing them bond over an Arkansas victory. You can tell that they all wish they were there.
Hill sounds like he missed out.

texas tush hog

Guys, do any of you realize how special next year will be when all these recruits, plus our redshirts, step on the scene. Instead of worrying about making a bowl, our thoughts will be on making the College Football Playoffs. And this is coming from somebody many on here has called a Debbie Downer. I have been looking at all the holes we have on our roster this year, and the additions we are going to have next year, and I have been a wait till next year guy all season. No Sunshine Pumper here, just realistically looking at all the puzzle pieces coming in, and this is going to be something very special indeed, starting next year. The biggest puzzle piece however, is keeping this entire coaching staff together, including Chaney. Go Bielema WPS.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2014, 07:51:33 am

So KJ's not that solid?

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 18, 2014, 12:19:29 pm
So KJ's not that solid?

I have no idea, I just know what was in the paper, I'll let RD interpret those quotes.

PorkRinds

I don't feel like the folks around KJ would have let him commit if there was a chance he wasn't fully on board.  As a high profile in state kid, you don't do that.  Anything can happen, but I think he's pretty solid.

redeye

Quote from: ricepig on November 18, 2014, 12:32:50 pm
I have no idea, I just know what was in the paper, I'll let RD interpret those quotes.

Seems odd, since after he committed, his father spoke about how KJ was all hog all along.  My guess is that he's leaving the door open for safety reasons, but still plans, and wants, to go to Arkansas.  He may want to see who Florida hires before making his commitment solid.

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 18, 2014, 12:37:03 pm
I don't feel like the folks around KJ would have let him commit if there was a chance he wasn't fully on board.  As a high profile in state kid, you don't do that.  Anything can happen, but I think he's pretty solid.

I do to, but those were his words.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hmmmm ok thanks.

Need that dude bad, so hope he stays a hog.

AugustaHog

Yep, KJ is probably our most important commit because he is at a position where we need a game changer.  If there was any wiggle room in his commit, I would think you would see us bringing in a handful of WRs for visits.  To this point that has not happened. 

jgphillips3

I live in dogtown.  KJ will be Hog.  Read his comments as him being open minded, not as waffling.  It's only smart, if you want to get to take your visits, to say you are open to being impressed.  He's a sharp kid.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2014, 06:32:40 pm
I live in dogtown.  KJ will be Hog.  Read his comments as him being open minded, not as waffling.  It's only smart, if you want to get to take your visits, to say you are open to being impressed.  He's a sharp kid.

Good to hear, and love your avatar and the phrase below btw.

I whole heartedly agree!

Hawgzinbowlz

Glad Will made the trip. A classic Razorback moment.

Will won't forget and neither will anyone else within earshot of Will.

The howl emanating from field level at DWRRS had a primitive sound.

" GO HOGS "

FBREW000

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on November 18, 2014, 09:08:03 pm
Glad Will made the trip. A classic Razorback moment.

Will won't forget and neither will anyone else within earshot of Will.

The howl emanating from field level at DWRRS had a primitive sound.

" GO HOGS "

Howl?  DUDE!  lol

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: FBREW000 on November 18, 2014, 09:21:41 pm
Howl?  DUDE!  lol

A wild and crazed howl. Fascinating that humans can make such a sound.

" GO HOGS "

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on November 18, 2014, 11:28:58 pm
A wild and crazed howl. Fascinating that humans can make such a sound.

" GO HOGS "

I think he was referring to our Little Brother over in J-boro
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on November 19, 2014, 05:54:11 am
I think he was referring to our Little Brother over in J-boro

I don't give them enough consideration to let them cross my mind.

" GO HOGS "

texas tush hog

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 18, 2014, 12:19:29 pm
So KJ's not that solid?

I think KJ is just protecting his OV status. Take all five, nice trips and finally sign with Hogs.

booogaga

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 18, 2014, 06:32:40 pm
Oh My God.... An intelligent reply on hogville... BAN HIM!
GO HOGS!