Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs number 15 in CFN latest poll.

Started by choppedporkextrasauce, November 18, 2014, 12:21:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

choppedporkextrasauce

I couldn't find the Hogs on their list but I started after the top 25 but I started thinking they'd left us off but the I started at the top of College Football News list and there we were at 15. In state fans are not the only ones who have seen the improvements despite the final scores. Every streaks starts at one. Come on Hogs get another.

SPAL

Quote from: mrp on November 18, 2014, 12:24:03 am
Great.  We still got a shot at this year's playoff.

I just don't understand this kind of comment. I mean, we are 5-5 with a good chance to win 6 coming off of back to back losing seasons, one of which was the biggest dumpster fire in the history of the program.  My God, we have gone toe to toe with college football elite with only a couple of true stars and an average QB.

There is reason to be excited. Leave the sarcastic crap out of it.

kodiakisland

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 18, 2014, 01:22:25 am
I just don't understand this kind of comment. I mean, we are 5-5 with a good chance to win 6 coming off of back to back losing seasons, one of which was the biggest dumpster fire in the history of the program.  My God, we have gone toe to toe with college football elite with only a couple of true stars and an average QB.

I thought it was more like this:

Not like your panties in a wad, far too uptight post.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on November 18, 2014, 12:21:14 am
I couldn't find the Hogs on their list but I started after the top 25 but I started thinking they'd left us off but the I started at the top of College Football News list and there we were at 15. In state fans are not the only ones who have seen the improvements despite the final scores. Every streaks starts at one. Come on Hogs get another.

Here's the link to that ranking and the explanation for each ranking.

Ole Miss and Missouri are both ranked above us.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/557948.html
Go Hogs Go!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HamIAm

That link took me to week 2.  Here's a direct link to the current poll.
http://cfn.scout.com/a.z?s=451&p=2&c=557948

DoggtownHog

Geez dude go smoke a joint or something.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Hoggish1

You are not chewing out someone that's a Hog fan.  So, unfortunately trolls like this will simply need to be banned when they are just jerking around and wasting everyone's time...