Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spaight and Skipper are SEC Players of the week...

Started by JHicks3636, November 17, 2014, 08:07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

rljjr

Boarcephus

I'm happy for both but especially happy for Skipper.  He's had some bad juju happen to him this year so maybe the worm is turning for him because by all accounts he's a standup guy who plays all out all the time. 

As far as Spaight, man I wish we'd redshirted him last year!  Going to miss this guy.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

jbcarol

SEC Sports @SEC  ·  2 hours ago
#SECHonors: #SEC Co-Defensive Player of the Week: Martrell Spaight of @RazorbackFB:

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

SEC Sports @SEC  ·  2 hours ago
#SECHonors: #SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week - Dan Skipper of @RazorbackFB:

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

COCHISE

Good for them. I'm glad to see Skipper get the positive publicity. He HAS to feel like he's been getting shafted recently, I'm sure he appreciates that his hard play is being recognized in positive way.

Hoggish1

Well deserved for both. And Skipper really needed this with all the sheet he's been getting!

Wild Boarnado

Yeah I saw that on SEC Nation. Good For Them!!!

WPS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

longpig

Congratulations to Skipper and Spaight.  I do think an SEC Player of the Week award for Jared Collins is long over due though.
Don't be scared, be smart.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Congrat's to Spaight and Skipper!

Tip of the hat to Shannon and Pittman also.

Theolesnort

Skipper is just now getting well from a ankle injury.Still not 100% but getting close.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations to both Skipper and Spaight.

" GO HOGS "

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

redswarmrising

Quote from: longpig on November 17, 2014, 09:38:18 pm
Congratulations to Skipper and Spaight.  I do think an SEC Player of the Week award for Jared Collins is long over due though.

agreed! Collins saved us on quite a few plays this season,especially against LSU

gmarv

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tylerhog

Sorry if already posted!

[attachment deleted by admin]