Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Hogs...Good to see Ryan Mallett, Pat Bev, and Dallas Keuchel all doing well in H-town

Started by H-TownHawg, November 17, 2014, 04:34:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

H-TownHawg

Native Houstonian,... didn't know if anyone had pointed this out..always a great area for future Hogs to see past Razorbacks shine

Mallett getting tons of love this morning on the Sports radio, Pat Bev finally getting a chance to really shine with Lin gone and Keuchel is more than likely the opening day start come next season...

added bonus Knile Davis (from Houston as well) doing good too.!!

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

H-TownHawg

All three got really good stories too..

Mallett had to wait 4 years to get his start
Pat Bev came up through the D-League
and Keuchel was originally in the bullpen

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

island hog

I grew up in Galveston and live in League City... Have often wondered why there isn't a Hog football coach segment on 610am or 950Am.  There has been Lea Miles and others... Maybe the Razorback marketing dept can parlay Coach B's popularity and charisma for a local segment.  It would be. Great recruiting tool!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.