Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for updates on a few players

Started by ldfergu, November 17, 2014, 02:17:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ldfergu

I'm not good at identifying individual performances and would like to know about a few players.

Josh Liddell- I know he played early on but haven't seen him out there and wondering if he's providing any depth

Josh Williams- lots of pre season praise and looked to be a solid back up to Ellis. Haven't heard anything on him in awhile. Is he on special teams?

Cameron Jefferson- seemed to add quality depth early and was used as a blocking back from time to time. Seems he's been a little quiet

Deatrich Wise- probably my bad here but just wondering how his season has went and if he's met expectations

Will Hines- does anyone think he's taking the steps to come back or has that ship sailed? Looking for something better than a 'he gone' reply.

Bijhon Jackson- I've seen him out there a bit and he's a massive human being. How has he adjusted as the season has progressed? Will he start next season?

Lastly, what's up with Kendrick Edwards not playing against LSU?

Thanks

Tim Harris

Liddell came in when Gaines got ejected.  Smith and Bielema both spoke very highly of him being able to step in and not miss a beat.

Williams is backing up Ellis and has played when Ellis was out injured.

Jefferson has been injured but is back this week.

Wise has fought injuries this year but had a couple sacks/hurries at the end of the game Saturday.

Hines is red shirting.  We will see if he is back after the semester

Jackson has been a solid backup to Johnson and seems to be getting more snaps of late.

RazorPiggie

Edwards was apparently suspended last week.

RUN N GUN

Hines is done won't be here next season..he's leaving at the end of the semester...

ldfergu

Thanks guys.  Have they said when Edwards will return?

ricepig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 17, 2014, 02:47:28 pm
Thanks guys.  Have they said when Edwards will return?

Coach B: Freshman WR  Kendrick Edwards was on a one-week suspension and that was why he didn't play against LSU

ldfergu

It's amazing how Coach will stick to his rules and morals in the face of an 18 game losing streak. I truly believe he is a man of high character and we are fortunate to have him  as the face of our program

texas tush hog

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 17, 2014, 03:08:00 pm
It's amazing how Coach will stick to his rules and morals in the face of an 18 game losing streak. I truly believe he is a man of high character and we are fortunate to have him  as the face of our program

Refreshing isn't it.