Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weird Karma . . . 1964 Championship team and this 2014 squad

Started by WizardofhOgZ, November 17, 2014, 10:55:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

November 17, 2014, 10:55:52 am Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 11:28:39 am by WizardofhOgZ
Interesting note . . . that 1964 team that we honored a month ago by donning the throwback uni's and helmets . . . after upsetting Texas in Austin, they closed out the regular season by posting FIVE consecutive shutouts.

Three of those five games had the identical score of . . . 17-0.

We are the "Throwback Hogs".  Love it.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

jgphillips3

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

razorbackkid

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on November 17, 2014, 10:55:52 am
Interesting note . . . that 1964 team that we honored a month ago by donning the throwback uni's and helmets . . . after upsetting Texas in Austin, they closed out the regular season by posting FIVE consecutive shutouts.

Three of those five games had the identical score of . . . 17-0.

We are the "Throwback Hogs".  Love it.

I'm thinking we should go ahead and beat Ole Miss 17-0 to confirm your observation.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

NLRHog92

Couldn't find a picture, but they also did an homage to the team that year by taking a team photo on the same steps in the same formation for the program guide if I recall correctly. Neat!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 17, 2014, 11:10:05 am
Karama chachamelion, it comes and goes.

On that note, Boy George was in Dallas last week. Seriously. He was at a small club about 3 blocks from my house. I would have gone had they not made it clear he was SPINNING/DJing, not singing. Hell, I still should have gone.

We should wear our throwbacks again on Saturday...we used to play OM back in the old days, ya know.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 17, 2014, 11:43:12 am
On that note, Boy George was in Dallas last week. Seriously. He was at a small club about 3 blocks from my house. I would have gone had they not made it clear he was SPINNING/DJing, not singing. Hell, I still should have gone.

We should wear our throwbacks again on Saturday...we used to play OM back in the old days, ya know.

Shouldn't he be changing that stage name about now?

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: NLRHog92 on November 17, 2014, 11:42:02 am
Couldn't find a picture, but they also did an homage to the team that year by taking a team photo on the same steps in the same formation for the program guide if I recall correctly. Neat!

You mean, this one?

Biggus Piggus

I was hoping for karma with the 1963 team, but this is OK too.
[CENSORED]!