Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Milking the clock

Started by trippigs, November 17, 2014, 09:14:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trippigs

Did yall see Coach doing the jerk to motion that we should milk the clock in the fourth quarter. It was pretty funny and effective. Maybe this is hoganese???   PS...great win for the Hogs. I enjoyed the weather. Pretty drive home early Sunday afternoon.

Hoggish1

It wasn't the jerk, it was utterly obvious what he was doing...

trippigs

Yep.....he was milking a cow.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 17, 2014, 12:29:34 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

trippigs

GolfnHog

Goes to show you can take the man off the farm but you can't take the farm out of the man!!!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

BassinHawg

And then someone called a pass play that wound up being incomplete and stopped the clock.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Rump Roast

If you watch the replay, Bielema tells Allen to milk the clock but then he threw an incomplete pass on 3rd and 2.  Bret was upset after the play and told Allen "You stopped the clock."

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Rump Roast on November 17, 2014, 01:55:57 pm
If you watch the replay, Bielema tells Allen to milk the clock but then he threw an incomplete pass on 3rd and 2.  Bret was upset after the play and told Allen "You stopped the clock."

That was the only WTH moment I had the whole game. I wanted to bang my head on the bleachers. Luckily, our boys had already firmly implanted our boot in LSU's rectum at that point.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: trippigs on November 17, 2014, 09:14:32 am
Did yall see Coach doing the jerk to motion that we should milk the clock in the fourth quarter. It was pretty funny and effective. Maybe this is hoganese???   PS...great win for the Hogs. I enjoyed the weather. Pretty drive home early Sunday afternoon.
I'm sure that CBB knew all along all those farm skills would one day come in very handy. See he wasn't wrong.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: trippigs on November 17, 2014, 01:07:53 pm
Yep.....he was milking a cow.

Pigs have utters (sic)?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

sowmonella

Much better than the village idiot hand signals.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

wupigsuey

yes, udderly
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HogInFlorida

Yup and right after this we called a pass play on 3rd and 2 lol
Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: HogInFlorida on November 17, 2014, 03:25:21 pm
Yup and right after this we called a pass play on 3rd and 2 lol
Yes and I was yelling at the TV "he just said mil the clock and you call a pass play on 3rd and 2."
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

twistitup

I told an Hispanic cook he was milking the clock one time years ago...he looked very confused and replied "leche"?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....