Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

flagstaffhog

Isn't much to the short article.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

threeNout

great article.

the speed he can get that ball out, especially on those 20-30 yard throws, the ball almost teleports where he wants it.

It's out so fast no one is ready for it except the guys who have practiced for it.  His 2nd TD pass was no fluke, the ref didn't have time to get out of the way and the defender didn't have time to get around him, Mallett knew exactly what he was doing, where he was putting it.

With that Andre Johnson, he's got 10 yards whenever he wants it. The Texans may have one of the best offenses the last part of the season if Foster can stay healthy.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: threeNout on November 17, 2014, 09:10:23 am
great article.

the speed he can get that ball out, especially on those 20-30 yard throws, the ball basically teleports where he wants it.

It's out so fast no one is ready for it except the guys who have practiced for it.  His 2nd TD pass was no fluke, the ref didn't have time to get out of the way and the defender didn't have time to get around him, Mallett knew exactly what he was doing, where he was putting it.

With that Andre Johnson, he's got 10 yards whenever he wants it. The Texans may have one of the best offenses the last part of the season if Foster can stay healthy.

Dan Marino rode a quick release to the Hall of Fame. The mental part, the quick release and having a good OL are important imho to a successful QB in the pros. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ATLHog

wholehog92

The author of that article hated the Mallett trade when it happened.  LOL  The guy will turn on him the first bad game.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

WarPig88

Thanks to the OP for sharing. It's fun to get to watch both Mallet and Knile doing well in the NFL.

Polecat

I hope he's exactly what the Texans are looking for at QB. He's been patient and stayed out of trouble. Good to see a former Hog doing well
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

bigdaddyhawg

He looked very Brady-like Sunday.  He made lots of quick, short throws inside to continue drives.  He threw them where only his guy could catch it, down low where no chance of deflection exists.

And to think that's his very first start in the NFL.  He should only get better.

And I believe he got with a great head coach to be in O'brien.  Good for Ryan.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

seasonhog

Quote from: threeNout on November 17, 2014, 09:10:23 am
great article.

the speed he can get that ball out, especially on those 20-30 yard throws, the ball almost teleports where he wants it.

That speed on his passes was.......2.06 sec....Cleveland game....the best of all qb's this past weekend.

Houston might be smart to start working on his long term contract this week.