Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What did you do tonight that brought us the win?

Started by HogPhilosophy, November 15, 2014, 11:45:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Boarnado

Designed a new Razorback desktop wallpaper for my computer.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

elksnort

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 16, 2014, 05:15:22 am
Made a roaring fire and wore my most comfy razorback pajama pants to watch the game with my wife, our 2 year old son, and 5 month old daughter.

We taught my son to give high 5's when we score and to yell GO HOGS!

'Twas a great night with the family to watch our beloved hogs get a much deserved W!

WPS!!!
Good for you all.  That's quality.

tphigh2001

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 17, 2014, 08:38:25 pm
Man, I dressed the same way. Guess we need another 29 degree afternoon. Crap!
If it means we win I'm all for it, wasn't too bad out there!

Ramtough

sowmonella

TV Volume at 55. Will keep it blasting at 55 for every game. Also took a valium and drank sugarfree lemonade.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Steef

Watched the game with my son in law, who is from Lafayette.

Laughing Hog

I was actually very calm before and during  the game. I did add a smidgen of lime to my Buffalo Trace on the rocks.

I did pray a lot tho. I prayed to wrap the ^&*^ up and hang on, and to not drop the damn ball, and to please not throw behind the receiver and a lot of other     s*^*^  ..................

BTW, cream soda with your whisky, yea I don't get get it, but hey if it works for ya, hammer down baby!
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: elksnort on November 17, 2014, 09:09:49 pm
Good for you all.  That's quality.

Thanks man it was a really good night with the family for sure.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

CoveMan

Didn't drink 15+ beers while watching the game. Guess I have to stay sober for the rest of the games  >:( :(

Wild Boarnado

Quote from: sowmonella on November 17, 2014, 09:29:59 pm
TV Volume at 55. Will keep it blasting at 55 for every game.

^^^^ LOL I thought I was the only one superstitious about my TV Volume. Mine was set at 40 and will be again this Saturday.

My mom thinks whoever she pulls for loses, so during the game we made her say "Go LSU". 
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

NLRHog92

Went home for the weekend for the first game all year and watched it with the folks.

Großer Kriegschwein

Stayed off Hogville until after the final snap.
This is my non-signature signature.

demonHOG1013

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 17, 2014, 09:07:36 pm
Waste of a good virgin, or was she a bad virgin...?

If she was a bad virgin, then she's no longer a virgin. Therefore she was a good virgin.

but still shouldnt throw people into a volcano, thats just mean

GolfnHog

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 17, 2014, 08:44:38 pm
Still have the scruff GR or did Miss Robin have it removed?

It has been removed; I just ended No shave November early w/ the win.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

GolfnHog

Quote from: tphigh2001 on November 17, 2014, 09:14:22 pm
If it means we win I'm all for it, wasn't too bad out there!

Can't and won't argue w/ that. I was actually getting pretty warm w/ all the jumping and whoopin our group was doing.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Chief Mac

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 18, 2014, 08:27:12 am
It has been removed; I just ended No shave November early w/ the win.

if we lose to Ole Miss, I'm blaming you!  LOL
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

GolfnHog

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 18, 2014, 08:28:45 am
if we lose to Ole Miss, I'm blaming you!  LOL

Guess, I won't shave the rest of the week. Hell, my beard is akin to a cat w/ mange so it's not like it's gonna make any "Just for Men" commercials.

Chief Mac

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 18, 2014, 08:31:58 am
Guess, I won't shave the rest of the week. Hell, my beard is akin to a cat w/ mange so it's not like it's gonna make any "Just for Men" commercials.

LMAO!!  I was going to say that on your facebook pic on Saturday but you beat me to it
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

UroHog

Gave Coach B a high five as the team walked into the stadium.
Kids took a picture with Big Red.

jdevers

My sister went to her first game and she is 34, which is 17x2...just sayin'.

razorbackinva

Put car flags up the Friday before the game... first time I did that all year.  Now I am worried to take them off the car.  I am sure the people in Virginia are wondering if I am lost up here.  LOL   :razorback:

[attachment deleted by admin]

intelligence

Quote from: razorbackinva on November 18, 2014, 09:30:52 am
Put car flags up the Friday before the game... first time I did that all year.  Now I am worried to take them off the car.  I am sure the people in Virginia are wondering if I am lost up here.  LOL   :razorback:
True fan right here. You the real MVP

justwant2winncagain

Well wore my new lucky shirt that my wife has informed me numerous times ...isn't lucky based on the fact we haven't won since i bought it. Just FYI I didn't wear it for the 1st half of Ga. game .... put it on at half 26 to 7 HOGS with it on! 
I think the fact that i carried 2 razorback red bic lighter was the deal breaker...I did this for years on game day but gave it up in the dark days of JLS.  So all should know that will never happen again!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: WPS!!!  BEAT OLE MISS!!!

razorbackfanatic

Called in to work because I haven't missed going to or watching an Arkansas vs Lswho game since at least 1999. Can't miss again until April but it was worth it!! If we had lost, it would have been one terrible weekend! WPS!

phadedhawg

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Tried to stop being so superstitious because all those things I tried for the past two years didn't work. 😳