Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What did you do tonight that brought us the win?

Started by HogPhilosophy, November 15, 2014, 11:45:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPhilosophy

I switched it up and mixed Creme Soda with my whiskey... don't question it. It worked!
Guess what I will be drinking during every game for the rest of my life.

Whatever you did different. Do it again next week!

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

arkansas1994

Hoggish1

I just watched without emotion.  Worked.  Will do it again next week but with sound off because of who's doing the telecast.  Would never be able to stay emotionless with those jack@sses pontificating away...

TMc

Wore Red Arkansas sweatshirt .., with Arkansas T shirt underneath.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

I played the Shirley Q Liquor version of the Arkansas Fight Song on every LSU third down

Sugar Free Hog

I snuck my usual pint of crown into the stadium but never cracked the seal.
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

hldstdy

Just bought a brand new 55 inch TV this week.  This was the first game I've watched on it.  I'm convinced the old TV was the problem.

hogwild6700

Hate to say it but I cared less. Didn't get worked up over anything good or bad.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I sat smugly quiet amongst a room full of LSU fans and watched them gnaw out their own gizzards during the whole game.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

secfan30

Every game this year that we have won, I played ncaa 2014 on Friday night... All the ones we lost I haven't

Magic_Hogg

I did NOT wear my #22 Jersey which I have worn every game for the past several years.  Instead wore a long sleeve Razorbacks shirt I bought at Sears at the NWA mall when I came up for the AL game - which incidentally though I did not wear to the AL game - was in the car in a sack while I wore ol #22.

"22 going into the closet and long sleeve hog shirt is new game shirt.

tphigh2001

Crap I gotta put on two layers of thermals and carhart!

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Thepigdoctor

I almost fell off my roof cleaning the gutters last night, which subsequently nearly caused the mrs to go into labor.

goodguytex

I wore my Razorback sweatshirt that I bought at the Hog Heaven store on campus. First time all year I wore it, and only did because it's so cold. It paid off. Guess I'll be wearing it next week too no matter what the temp is.

deedster84

LEGALLY prescribed marijuana. Don't think it helped the team but it definitely helped me. I was nervous about this game.

hogrocker

Screamed as loud as I could while freezing my butt off, and never left my section for concessions, bathroom, etc. until the game was over.

Brer Hog

Asked my wife to watch the game with me.  The first time ever she sat with me the whole time.  I guess I know what she'll be doing everytime Hogs play from now on.   :razorback:

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

I BLEED RBack RED

I went straight from deer camp to razorback stadium. I didn't bathe. I haven't shaved (Iike coach b) in a while and  brought my lucky charm....my sister. We've gone to at least 15 games together on the hill and the hogs have won every one. Sorry my fellow hogs...

I work on game days now. I still luv ya tho.
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

yraciv

yraciv

I switched it up today. Watched my first SEC game from home where I have hog stuff around my apartment. Hadn't watched a game like this since NIU and doubt I switch it up.

intelligence

I,stopped smoking and dipping on Wednesday. Been a rough couple days but the hog winned

Tejano Jawg

I threw a virgin into a volcano. Will try to find another one for next week.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

redeye

Wore black with red, even though I hate that combination.  Also refused to pause the game on TV, because we always seem to play better when I watch the game live.  This is something I've noticed for many years and still seems to work.

redeye

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 16, 2014, 12:52:16 am

My niece is a virgin!  I'll text you her address...  ;)

pigture perfect

I found a long sleeved white dress shirt with Arkansas Razorbacks written above the pocket. I forgot I even had that shirt. I won't forget it again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

redeye

Quote from: intelligence on November 16, 2014, 12:51:02 am
I,stopped smoking and dipping on Wednesday. Been a rough couple days but the hog winned

I thought about doing that, but figured what you were doing would be enough.

Thank you for your service!    ;D

RzrbkRat

Didn't take my car flags I bought before John L's year here

flynhog

Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

secthumper

I unpacked my McCormick hog whiskey decanter made in 1972 cleaned it up really good and once again displayed it on my fireplace mantle where it does belong!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Hogsmo Kramer

Made a roaring fire and wore my most comfy razorback pajama pants to watch the game with my wife, our 2 year old son, and 5 month old daughter.

We taught my son to give high 5's when we score and to yell GO HOGS!

'Twas a great night with the family to watch our beloved hogs get a much deserved W!

WPS!!!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

TMc

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 16, 2014, 05:15:22 am
Made a roaring fire and wore my most comfy razorback pajama pants to watch the game with my wife, our 2 year old son, and 5 month old daughter.

We taught my son to give high 5's when we score and to yell GO HOGS!

'Twas a great night with the family to watch our beloved hogs get a much deserved W!

WPS!!!

Hogfaniam

Said 17 woo pigs
Said 17 go hogs
Turned 360°  Right 17 times then staggered and fell down
Chewed each bite of food 17 times.

Thanks goodness that darn worked
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Torqued pork

I passed kidney stones while scratching shingles and chomping ice with an abscessed tooth.

alwaysondbigscreen

i didn't actually go to the game, its the first home game I've missed in a long while.
it wasn't cause of the cold and snow predictions, i just took one for the team. :) don't worry i gave my tics to the son who took a bunch of friends
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

mbd1475

Took my boots off before the game started. 

Also made chili.  If my stomach can handle it, I'll try to keep it up for the next few weeks.  Plenty more in the freezer.

tusksincolorado

First time in years that I wasnt on Hogville during the game.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tophawg19

Quote from: I BLEED RBack RED on November 16, 2014, 12:39:53 am
I went straight from deer camp to razorback stadium. I didn't bathe. I haven't shaved (Iike coach b) in a while and  brought my lucky charm....my sister. We've gone to at least 15 games together on the hill and the hogs have won every one. Sorry my fellow hogs...

I work on game days now. I still luv ya tho.
What does sister look like ? may have to take one for team ad make her my lucky charm when you can't go lol. WPS a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do to get wins .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pigasaurus

Wore my Razorback Football tshirt that had been in time out since we lost to Bama in 2010.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Granny fan

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: arkansas1994 on November 15, 2014, 11:48:22 pm
Watched with my 3 year old grandson.
Watched with my 6 and 9 year old grandson.  Well I watched and they wrestled!  Don't get no better!

BR

Drank Cabo, Miller Lite had Chili. Wore new Razorback Visor
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

intelligence

Quote from: redeye on November 16, 2014, 12:59:32 am
I thought about doing that, but figured what you were doing would be enough.

Thank you for your service!    ;D

LOL Aye Aye Capt'n!

GolfnHog

Quote from: tphigh2001 on November 16, 2014, 12:17:07 am
Crap I gotta put on two layers of thermals and carhart!

Man, I dressed the same way. Guess we need another 29 degree afternoon. Crap!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Chief Mac

I bought a new Razorback shirt to change it up....I'll be wearing it every Game day till we lose
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Chief Mac

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 17, 2014, 08:38:25 pm
Man, I dressed the same way. Guess we need another 29 degree afternoon. Crap!

Still have the scruff GR or did Miss Robin have it removed?
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

hooks85

Made my very first trip to Fayetteville this past weekend for the LSU game. My screaming from the upper deck won us that game, I'm sure of it.

Guess I have to drive from Little Rock to Fayetteville a lot more now.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 16, 2014, 12:52:16 am

Waste of a good virgin, or was she a bad virgin...?