Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This has to help

Started by greenie, November 15, 2014, 10:54:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenie

A nice solid win.  A great crowd.  An excited team and staff.

I can think of several recruits that I wish were in Fayetteville that aren't this weekend.  Regardless, this has to help.

It sure helps me!  :-)

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: greenie on November 15, 2014, 10:54:39 pm
A nice solid win.  A great crowd.  An excited team and staff.

I can think of several recruits that I wish were in Fayetteville that aren't this weekend.  Regardless, this has to help.

It sure helps me!  :-)
If I'm a defensive recruit, I want to play for Robb Smith who can obviously teach me to play fundamentally sound defense in a short period of time. 

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

JackJohnson

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on November 16, 2014, 12:07:31 am
If I'm a defensive recruit, I want to play for Robb Smith who can obviously teach me to play fundamentally sound defense in a short period of time. 

I am miffed as to why the S recruits are chomping at the bit to come here.  Turner graduates and Gaines and McKinney will both be Srs next year with 2 sophomores in Coley and Liddell also on the roster but that's it.  not much in the way of immediate and extensive playing time both next year and ESP the year after and As u said Smith has been a miracle worker in the secondary and the defense as a whole

ldfergu

Didn't we have some visitors this wknd?? Why no updates?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 16, 2014, 08:18:49 am

Many/most rescheduled to the Ole Miss game due to the threat of bad weather that existed earlier in the week.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

ldfergu

Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully they watched on tv

jjdlc

Most Updates usually don't come out till later on Sunday either.

Tim Harris

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on November 16, 2014, 08:18:49 am

The guys who cover recruiting can't talk to the recruits until they leave campus which is usually mid day on Sunday. We had 4 total official visitors this weekend.

ldfergu

Quote from: Tim Harris on November 16, 2014, 08:44:17 am
The guys who cover recruiting can't talk to the recruits until they leave campus which is usually mid day on Sunday. We had 4 total official visitors this weekend.

Thanks tim

Mike_e

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 16, 2014, 08:24:12 am
Many/most rescheduled to the Ole Miss game due to the threat of bad weather that existed earlier in the week.

Well, we're just going to have to thump ole missy too.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Hawgzinbowlz

Combine this game with 1 more + any bowl and CBB/Staff can sell The Rise of The Hogs.

My son watched the game on TV and said the post game excitement was evident.

" GO HOGS "

red_beard_82

Having the Boot on campus for the next year for recruits to see has to help as well. 

mhuff