Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Robb Smith

Started by downsouthhawg72, November 15, 2014, 10:02:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

downsouthhawg72

If he don't win the Browles award then they should just stop the award completely. I'm so happy right now that I can't contain myself. Great day to be a Razorback. WPS!!
DownSouthHawg

tophawg19

defense is good enough to play in January
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

daBoar

We don't have much speed in the defense, but he has us playing great fundamentals.........Blanking LSU; that is huge........nearly historical.

Chief Mac

Broyles award for the man and brinks trucks to his door!
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

HOGINTENNESSEE

A lot of people owe him an apology for some of the negative things said about him when he was hired

BigoBoys

grayhawg

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 15, 2014, 10:10:21 pm
A lot of people owe him an apology for some of the negative things said about him when he was hired
This.

Calling All Hogs

What do the "Boot" and Robb Smith have in common? Both worth their weight in gold!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

GBHawg

What an incredible job he's done in such a short time with this defense!!!

SPAL

razorbrass

First shutout since 06 - I think that pretty much sums it up
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

flagstaffhog

Defense played one Hell of a game tonight!
Go HOGS Go!

Biggus Piggus

Amazing transformation.
[CENSORED]!

redeye

He certainly hasn't received the respect he deserves.  We spend so much time complaining, that we forget to praise.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on November 15, 2014, 10:02:11 pm
If he don't win the Browles award then they should just stop the award completely. I'm so happy right now that I can't contain myself. Great day to be a Razorback. WPS!!

And remember when several message board "experts" were bemoaning his hiring because they had never heard of him?  This defense is light years better than we were last year. 

SPAL

Don't forget rory seagrest.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Chris McWilliams on November 15, 2014, 10:10:09 pm
Broyles award for the man and brinks trucks to his door!
yep... Our D gets better every week.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Kevin

Robb smith, clay Jennings, Rory segrist., randy Shannon All have done an amazing job
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hogsmo Kramer

Has done an amazing job!

As good a turn around as I've seen in a long time, our D is actually a strength now.

Never thought I'd say that.

WPS!!!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Arkansas Fan

Thrilled we got a shutout for the first time since 2006, and the defense does looked improved. But, LSU is TERRIBLE on offense.

alohawg

Quote from: flagstaffhog on November 15, 2014, 10:13:28 pm
Defense played one Hell of a game tonight!

Yes they did, game ball good.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

thebignasty

I didn't think I would ever see us blank a team like LSU.

HogFoo

Yes. I think this whole staff deserve a big raise. Let's keep them all happy!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Steef

Quote from: Kevin on November 15, 2014, 10:16:32 pm
Robb smith, clay Jennings, Rory segrist., randy Shannon All have done an amazing job

Hogz87

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on November 15, 2014, 10:15:11 pm
And remember when several message board "experts" were bemoaning his hiring because they had never heard of him?  This defense is light years better than we were last year. 
It's light years better than it's been in I don't know how many years...quite a lot.

Choctaw Hog

Hogz87

Quote from: thebignasty on November 15, 2014, 10:17:34 pm
I didn't think I would ever see us blank a team like LSU.
Also held Alabama to 14 and Mississippi State to 17.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

HogAlum99

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on November 15, 2014, 10:16:43 pm
Thrilled we got a shutout for the first time since 2006, and the defense does looked improved. But, LSU is TERRIBLE on offense.

That doesnt take one thing away from the job he has done this year! See Mississippi St. game where we held them to half the total they were averaging and did it on their home field!

Hogz87

It's not just this game.  The defense has been MUCH better than last year and even just about any year in recent memory.  It wasn't the defense that cost us wins against Alabama and Mississippi State.  Mississippi State's lowest point total before our game against them was 34.  We went to Starkville and held them to 17 points.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 15, 2014, 10:19:27 pm
It's light years better than it's been in I don't know how many years...quite a lot.

Agree.  I now have confidence that we can get several 3 and outs against anybody.

hoghearted

Its not just this game. Our defense is miles better than they have been in a very long time.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 15, 2014, 10:06:28 pm
defense is good enough to play in January
Yeah to bad offense is not..

hoghearted

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 15, 2014, 10:21:09 pm
It's not just this game.  The defense has been MUCH better than last year and even just about any year in recent memory.  It wasn't the defense that cost us wins against Alabama and Mississippi State.  Mississippi State's lowest point total before our game against them was 34.  We went to Starkville and held them to 17 points.

Beat me to it.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

November 15, 2014, 10:23:17 pm #35 Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:12:38 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
Great job by the whole defensive staff..

wholehog92

Biggest year to year improvement I can recall ever seeing a unit make that's not special teams.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: HogAlum99 on November 15, 2014, 10:21:06 pm
That doesnt take one thing away from the job he has done this year! See Mississippi St. game where we held them to half the total they were averaging and did it on their home field!

I'm not taking anything away from Robb Smith or the defense. They ARE improved and it's great to see. Just saying that LSU looks really bad.

Airforcehawg

Unreal how much improvement they have made this year

Polecat

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on November 15, 2014, 10:02:11 pm

Amen
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

TexHog188

Rob Smith needs a raise.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

jgphillips3

Best defense since 2006 easily.  Maybe longer.

arktravlr

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 15, 2014, 10:10:21 pm
Absolutely.  The small minds can't fathom how someone that's not already a DC in the SEC could possibly be any good.  Yet somehow it happens.

Franchise_Hog

He may be the best coach on staff, seriously.

Arkansas WR

Robb Smith needs to stick around. Give him some more $$$$

Melorock089

Shannon, Jennings, Smith, Segrest.

All are fantastic.

Wright43

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 15, 2014, 10:43:50 pm
Best defense since 2006 easily.  Maybe longer.

Agreed, and what's amazing is we're playing this well and we don't even have nearly the personnel or depth we want/need to get. We're trending up in a big way

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: Melorock089 on November 15, 2014, 11:10:05 pm
Shannon, Jennings, Smith, Segrest.

All are fantastic.
^^^ we need to extend their contracts and up $$$
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

TheRazorback500

It's ironic that the defense is the strong point of our team considering the past two years. The offense and special teams caught up tonight. Smith's schemes are more effective and there's better execution in the secondary. He's good.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Arkansas Fan

There's a reason Robb Smith's been promoted everywhere he's been. Bielema was right about that.