Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miami pair set for Jan. visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 11, 2014, 01:15:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Good to hear. But I'm just going to throw this out there. Nothing about Fayetteville has a Miami vibe to me and that is a good thing in my opinion.

yraciv

And that is the most ridiculous playoff tiebreaker I've ever heard of.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: yraciv on November 11, 2014, 01:30:40 pm
Good to hear. But I'm just going to throw this out there. Nothing about Fayetteville has a Miami vibe to me and that is a good thing in my opinion.
Interesting 'cause I thought the exact same thing!!

PorkRinds

Fayetteville has nothing close to a Miami vibe.  Unless there's something I missed while in Miami.

Paul

every poster in this thread so far is correct!

East TN HAWG

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 11, 2014, 01:45:21 pm
Fayetteville has nothing close to a Miami vibe.  Unless there's something I missed while in Miami.

The football team is definitely starting to get a Miami vibe.  Every year it gets stronger. 

Dominicanhog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on November 12, 2014, 07:11:50 am
The football team is definitely starting to get a Miami vibe.  Every year it gets stronger.

I think this is what he was referring to... S. FLA players, Randy Shannon and the intensity of bringing in S.FLA recruits..... and would not put it past CBB to have some palm trees growing in the FB complex.

PorkRinds

Good point.  Never really thought of it that way.

Cure

Extremely slim chance at getting Carlton Davis, kid is Miami bound.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

HoggusMaximus

I'm not going to lie, after fisticuffs almost broke out after mississippi state i was praying Noone threw a helmet.