Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Morning Line-up on 93.3 "The Jock"

Started by Philip Seaton, November 09, 2014, 08:34:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip Seaton

The new line-up for sports talk radio station 93.3 "The Jock" in Little Rock.

6 a.m to 9 a.m. -- Jimmy B and the Gang
9 a.m. to 11 a.m. -- Big Jake and Jeff
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. -- Game On with Wess Moore and Michael Smith
2 p.m. to 6 p.m. -- Sportstalk with Bo Mattingly
6 p.m. to 7 p.m. -- Best of Sportstalk

Also on Thursdays:
8 p.m. to 9 p.m. -- Recruiting Thursday's with Richard Davenport

During High School Football Season on Friday's:
6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. -- First Security Friday Night pregame with Philip Seaton
6:45 to end of game -- Pulaski Academy Bruin football with Jay Jones and Lanny Beavers
end of game to midnight -- First Security Friday Night postgame with Philip Seaton

The Jock's line-up is simulcast on 106.5 FM in Searcy, AM 1300 in Searcy and AM 1370 in Heber Springs.

You can also listen online via the tune-in app, search KKSP.

Be sure to listen to our new line-up and call in.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on November 09, 2014, 08:59:56 pm
Shameless promo.

Yes it is a promo but not shameless. It is our new line-up that starts in the morning.

Unlike the past, all of the programming is coming from our studios in Little Rock with the exception of Bo, who is in his studio in NWA.

Philip Seaton

They are local guys, no syndication. Tommy and Derek have a good show but this one will be better!

Philip Seaton

Quote from: HF#1 on November 09, 2014, 09:44:11 pm
I'll check it out, will the signal quality be better? 

I love 93.3's lineup but sometimes it has a crappy signal/reception...

Improvements are coming there too. Stay tuned.

Philip Seaton

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on November 09, 2014, 10:22:14 pm
Phillip if you have some sort of pull at this station, please for the love that is everything Razorback, tell them to please keep this station intact. I wasn't a huge fan of the other morning show, but it was Hog sports and I could at least stomach it. I can't STAND that other station. Wess and MS are great and although sometimes I catch myself listening to Jones and Clint talk sports (but honestly what Hog fan wouldnt) Bo is better than that other afternoon show. I guess I would go back to music if it changes formats again.

Thanks for the feedback. The format isn't changing. Just made some adjustments to have the shows come from the studios in Little Rock. We are just getting started on making things better. Give us a listen.

Peter Porker

Off topic, but does anyone else not like Chuck doing football? He's got a great voice for baseball, but when he gets excited and does that rollercoaster high pitched "Touchdown Arkansas!" It just bothers me.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Peter Porker

It's so frustrating when I find myself correcting "experts". It gives me road rage.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hogsanity

Here is my question for all those wanting pretty much Razorback only talk, How many times can you listen to the same stuff being said over and over, just is slightly different ways?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

kibster

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2014, 12:41:11 pm
Well, we all post on hogville regularly.

So...every day?

And it doesn't have to be Razorback only.  I could listen to an SEC show with an Arkansas slant.

I would really enjoy an Arkansas centric SEC show.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

hogsanity

Quote from: Wildhog on November 10, 2014, 12:41:11 pm
Well, we all post on hogville regularly.

So...every day?

And it doesn't have to be Razorback only.  I could listen to an SEC show with an Arkansas slant.

I was just wondering. I only listen to the morning rush for about 15 mins on my way to work, and then 15 of Bo on the way home.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Cooper2

Listened to early show. Thought it was great! Leave Derek and Tommy on the bench, please!

Kicking Wing

Sweet.  Sounds like something worth checking out.  The old morning show was awful.

BR

He is a mod, plus he has a show on the new lineup.. Lanny is on there also

During High School Football Season on Friday's:
6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. -- First Security Friday Night pregame with Philip Seaton
6:45 to end of game -- Pulaski Academy Bruin football with Jay Jones and Lanny Beavers
end of game to midnight -- First Security Friday Night postgame with Philip Seaton
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: Ray Zor on November 09, 2014, 10:33:54 pm
Who's the "gang", Big Jake, and Jeff?  The station desperately needs a stronger signal. Is Jim Brinson local media?  Didn't he spearhead that awful 103.7 train wreck morning show?

Jim is Jim Brinson as has been mentioned.

Jeff is Jeff Akin, who used to do the sports break segments on Tommy & Derek's show.

Jake is Jake Hatley sp?, who I know nothing about.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on November 10, 2014, 03:47:38 pm
Jim is Jim Brinson as has been mentioned.

Jeff is Jeff Akin, who used to do the sports break segments on Tommy & Derek's show.

Jake is Jake Hatley sp?, who I know nothing about.

Oh well if it's Jim Brinson and Jake Hatley forget about what I said earlier those guys are household names in the world of sports talk radio in Arkansas and the region.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/columnists/2014/09/16/kxno-jim-brinson-ken-miller-iowa-barnstormers/15753505/

I mean when you get a chance to get a guy who has covered everything from Iowa Barnstormers to MMA to Women's Beach Volleyball you take it.  His lack of knowledge and familiarity with the SEC, Arkansas, and Southern cultural will be a breath of fresh air.  Hold on to your seats guys because it will be a fun ride. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Ray Zor

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 10, 2014, 02:56:54 pm
I have highlighted the problem.  This is not 1987.  You don't just throw "catchy" nicknames out there and think hey this is going to attract fans, especially sports talk radio fans. 

No one gives two ***** who Jimmy B and the Gang are.  I mean were you trying to come up with a wacky FM DJ parody name.  Big Jake and Jeff?  Really sounds more like country DJ's to me.

Look at the popular sports talk radio shows.  The show is usually the name of a legitimate person, or a reasonable sports themed name with the persons name.

The Herd with Collin Cowherd.
The Tony Kornheiser Show
The Dan Patrick Show
Drive Time Sports
Sports Talk with Bo Mattingly
Game On with Wess Moore and Michael Smith (and sometimes Mike Irwin)
Drive Time Sports

The names you have chosen have no affinity with Sports nor do they have any recognizable sports personality.  I don't even have to listen to these shows to know they will be god awfully bad.  The names alone tell you that, and then is backed up with the comments of the people that did listen.

The Jock is also a tired moniker for sports talk stations.  The source was find.  By "rebranding" yourself you lost any brand equity you did have.

Jock is most commonly used with dumb jock or jock strap nice images to associate yourself with.

I mean seriously this is marketing 101.

But you know who is not dumber Sports Talk radio listeners.  I'm not talking about the 1% living in their mothers basement or off their woman's dime that actually call in (self included) I'm talking about the broad majority of listeners.  They are well educated males (and sometimes females) with high incomes that really like their sports.  They want to be informed first and entertained second.  And the thing they hate most is when the they know more than the host or personalities.  Why do you think the people on here are giving you **** that the hosts did not know that Baylor beat TCU.

What's worse than all of this is that when these changes are made "Management" will never say oops we made a colossal freaking mistake.  They will stay the course much longer than needed until revenues and ratings take the inevitable slide and people are S-canned.  I can already predict the "sorry guys" responses we may get.  "As with any new show there are wrinkles that need to be ironed out.  We are committed to be the best sports talk radio station in Arkansas and want to give our listeners and sports fans the best shows.  We appreciate your patience while we work to blah blah blah....."

Also part of marketing 101 is that it is much harder and much more expensive to gain new customers than keep the ones you have.  In this case you take your current listeners for granted assuming they will stay and now you are jazzy things up to attract the new listener.  Good luck with that because I don't think you will gain any new ones and will end up alienating the ones you already had. 

Maybe I'm wrong and this change will be a huge success but from what I've seen so far on the board it's doubtful.  Anyone on here that has an opposing view after a week of this stuff let me know.

Agree totally. Horrible changes. Brinson did it to 103.7 and is doing it again. This time to 93.3. No clue what listeners here really want.
GO HOGS

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BR

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 10, 2014, 04:02:03 pm
Oh well if it's Jim Brinson and Jake Hatley forget about what I said earlier those guys are household names in the world of sports talk radio in Arkansas and the region.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/columnists/2014/09/16/kxno-jim-brinson-ken-miller-iowa-barnstormers/15753505/

I mean when you get a chance to get a guy who has covered everything from Iowa Barnstormers to MMA to Women's Beach Volleyball you take it.  His lack of knowledge and familiarity with the SEC, Arkansas, and Southern cultural will be a breath of fresh air.  Hold on to your seats guys because it will be a fun ride. 
Now that is funny.......

Regular_Joe

Thank you for the change I couldn't stand Derek from the other show. Not good at all! Tommy was OK at least he has some sense about him. This new show content sounded good for the first day. Albeit, the static seemed to overwhelm the dialogue though. Fix the signal strength and you'll have a winner. Of course this is all my opinion.
With that said, I cannot muster enough strength to listen to that crap on the other channel.

Wildhog

Quote from: Regular_Joe on November 10, 2014, 04:58:07 pm
Thank you for the change I couldn't stand Derek from the other show. Not good at all! Tommy was OK at least he has some sense about him. This new show content sounded good for the first day. Albeit, the static seemed to overwhelm the dialogue though. Fix the signal strength and you'll have a winner. Of course this is all my opinion.
With that said, I cannot muster enough strength to listen to that crap on the other channel.

You don't prefer a show about the Hogs?
1909/1964/1965/1977

BR

Quote from: Regular_Joe on November 10, 2014, 04:58:07 pm
Awesome 1st Post...

Wildhog

Are Derek and Tommy the best?  No.

Are they miles better than the garbage I heard this morning?  Absolutely.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Andrew Hogfan

90 replies. Two positive. Obviously they made accounts just to post in this thread. But guess what. The show sucks. Too bad they won't change it back.
WPS!!!

hoglady

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 10, 2014, 12:35:45 pm
The morning shows sucks, but hey, at least I can barely hear it through the static.

I guess I'll listen to Tommy Smith chew food and whine about the Earth turning.

That's exactly why I stopped listening to the Buzz in the morning. Why some of these radio guys think eating and talking at the same time is OK is beyond me.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Don't know why any sports station here would be talking about much else than the AR/LSU matchup - lots to talk about with this one / then you've got the Ryan Mallett start with the Texans / the huge matchup between Miss. St and Bama.
Should be a banner week for sports radio - no reason for Nascar or the ASU stuff.
Not rocket science.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

WooPig90

Quote from: hoglady on November 10, 2014, 05:27:32 pm
Don't know why any sports station here would be talking about much else than the AR/LSU matchup - lots to talk about with this one / then you've got the Ryan Mallett start with the Texans / the huge matchup between Miss. St and Bama.
Should be a banner week for sports radio - no reason for Nascar or the ASU stuff.
Not rocket science.

This.

Porked Tongue

PonderinHog

BR

Woo Hawg

I listed to Jimmy B. for about two minutes and turned the channel.  Actually I was in shock at how piss poor it was from the start.   Derek and Tommy have a decent show and I hate to see it no longer on 93.3.  At least there was plenty of Hogs talk even though they rehash the same stuff, but who doesn't.
And I refuse to listen to Tommy on 103.7.  I can't stomach that crap and it baffles me that it is still on.

rzrbaxfan

I gave it a listen this morning.  I heard "why bench Sims (bama)??  He's winning games!  He's beaten Auburn!"  and "If Gurley wasn't injured, he'd be in the Heisman talk".  There were more mistakes, but those two stood out to me.  Meanwhile on 103.7, a 4 minute segment consisted of 3 minutes of "greatest bands of the 70's" and 1 minute of "LSU/snow/cold....oh, we're up against a break!".

It looks like 93.3 is going with a similar style of delivery as 103.7 (no prep, no accuracy, dudes trying really hard to be funny).  Where 103.7 will get off topic A LOT, 93.3 is staying on sports more....but the delivery is still terrible.

Bring back Derek Ruskin!

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 10, 2014, 02:56:54 pm
What's worse than all of this is that when these changes are made "Management" will never say oops we made a colossal freaking mistake.  They will stay the course much longer than needed until revenues and ratings take the inevitable slide and people are S-canned.  I can already predict the "sorry guys" responses we may get.  "As with any new show there are wrinkles that need to be ironed out.  We are committed to be the best sports talk radio station in Arkansas and want to give our listeners and sports fans the best shows.  We appreciate your patience while we work to blah blah blah....."

This reminds me of another major change in local radio.  KSSN ditched local celebrity Bob Robbins in favor of a nationally syndicated Bobby Bones show.  I heard for weeks that all you have to do is "listen for 5 days".   Supposedly you'd "get it and like it" if you gave it a chance.  You'd never "get it" if you listened for 5 minutes and turned away.  (Seems like I remember hearing something similar when Jim Rome was on 103.7).

The trouble was, people DID listen and still didn't like it.  They missed country music talk (Bobby talks more about pop culture).  They missed the local elementary school class reciting the national anthem.  They missed Bob's knack of mixing today's hits with the classics (Bobby barely announces the songs he plays).  And in the end, Bobby is still on KSSN and Bob is rocking The Wolf.

I hope no one chimes in with "just give it a chance".  I did.  It's the same crap I turn away from on 103.7.

hoglady

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on November 11, 2014, 07:42:36 am
I gave it a listen this morning.  I heard "why bench Sims (bama)??  He's winning games!  He's beaten Auburn!"  and "If Gurley wasn't injured, he'd be in the Heisman talk".  There were more mistakes, but those two stood out to me.  Meanwhile on 103.7, a 4 minute segment consisted of 3 minutes of "greatest bands of the 70's" and 1 minute of "LSU/snow/cold....oh, we're up against a break!".

It looks like 93.3 is going with a similar style of delivery as 103.7 (no prep, no accuracy, dudes trying really hard to be funny).  Where 103.7 will get off topic A LOT, 93.3 is staying on sports more....but the delivery is still terrible.

Bring back Derek Ruskin!

Seriously??
Can't imagine a sports talk show with guys who apparently know very little about SEC football.

Kevin

i also hate the fake radio voice jimmy b talks with.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wildhog

Another morning with no Hogs.  Guess I'm done with 93.3 in the A.M.

Way to screw up a good thing, morons.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Peter Porker

Quote from: Kevin on November 11, 2014, 08:02:30 am
i also hate the fake radio voice jimmy b talks with.

I'm with you there. I hate fake "radio voices".

Dwight_K_Shrute

So I decided to listen around 8:10.  For the next 20 minutes no talk of Razorbacks or any college football.  They had some NFL blogger on talking Cowboys.  Ok fine lots of Cowboy fans in the area but the blogger was horrible and some guy I had never heard of.  So after they talk Cowboys they talk a little general NFL then ask the guy for his website so they can give him some pub.  Blogger goes well I'm between websites right now.  Seriously so basically some guy in his mom's basement.  Then they talk some more NFL and the tragedy of Carson Palmer's injury.  Then Jimmy B goes I know this isn't an NBA area but I'm an NBA geek, hey Cleveland is starting to get it together you better watch out.  Then another host lamented how he did not play Irving on his fantasy roster last night.  They then talk baseball for a bit then make jokes about Brandon Wheeden and Chris Weinke's age (topical) and then Jimmy B goes hey I've got a Danny Ainge story and goes on and on about how Ainge was a great athlete but could not hit a curveball.  20 minutes no Razorback talk, now right as they were ending that block they did say they would have coach Jimmy Dykes on next.

I'd say most of the complaints are valid albeit based on my small sample size.  And the comments about Jimmy B's voice, spot on.  It's like he's trying to sound like a smooth radio voice.  Problem is you can tell he's trying.  It's almost stereotypical if anyone was trying to be funny and sound like a radio guy, and who the hell are the rest of these guys?  I don't know and they give me no reason to care.

Funny thing is Phil calls them Jimmy B and the gang but they refer to themselves as Jimmy B and the crew.  Gang sounds more street while crew sounds more organized crime
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

booogaga

wow. I was out of town yesterday and turned on my radio today. What the hell am I listening to?

Went about 15 minutes with no hog talk then they started promoting talking to the ASU football coach. Who gives a darn about ASU?
GO HOGS!

Ray Zor

Very fake manufactured radio voice. Terrible. They also just stated DWRRS held 86,000 and will look empty Saturday. Idiots. Horrible programming. Horrible knowledge. I gave em 10 mins. I'm done. 93.3 has been buzzed. It's ruined.
GO HOGS

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

HTFC

As a former radio slave (albeit in rock radio, not talk), there are several things that irritate me about the "selection" we have here in Little Rock. Not to jump on the hate wagon, but this being my first post, why not?

1) The Source was fine. The Jock? The....Jock? I grew up with a kid whose name was Jock. I felt sorry his parents didn't love him enough to give him a proper name. How long was the marketing meeting before you decided that THE JOCK was a good name? Like someone said earlier, you've been building a brand for over 2 years now and then you just change...with a new name...and ANOTHER morning show. What is this, the 3rd one in two years?

2) Just look at that logo. Look....at....it. (http://933thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The-Jock-Logo-Football.png). So...MS Paint? Come on, guys! EVERYONE HERE WANTS YOU GUYS TO SUCCEED! WE DO! But, whoever is managing this station is awful. This looks worse than a college radio station. I mean, when you look at the Source's website and now the logo, what could you expect? Spend some money (I know you have it) and INVEST in the station succeeding. It's hard to take the station seriously when what you put out there seems like a 5th grader did it.

3) Radio names and radio voices....I thought those died with hair metal in the early 90's? Guess not. Radio is not the same as it was when you were kids. People now have choices. You guys have a great opportunity to give the exact opposite what the eggs and bacon eaters on the other side of the dial are giving their listeners. Don't squander that opportunity. They're the old guard, you can be the new. BE DIFFERENT!

4) Please get rid of the OLD OLD OLD bumper (aka background) music that sounds like free 80s elevator music. Once again, this goes back to INVESTING in your product. Hearing PSA's (aka time fillers because we haven't sold adspace) for 2 years with only a select few local ads seems crazy. How much money are you guys losing?

I could go on, but I'll stop. Oh wait, one more thing. Tell Wess Moore to quit saying the phone number every 2 minutes. It sounds desperate. We get it. No one's calling. That's not necessarily a bad thing. "8-2-3-0-93-3, that's 8-2-3-0-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn93-3!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ray Zor

Quote from: Wildhog on November 11, 2014, 09:02:18 am
seriously?

Swear they did. I was amazed. Not one of the three knew the capacity. Not even close. Unbelievable.
GO HOGS

Wildhog

I know there are those that say you can't go back...
1909/1964/1965/1977

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Peter Porker

Quote from: HTFC on November 11, 2014, 09:06:20 am
As a former radio slave (albeit in rock radio, not talk), there are several things that irritate me about the "selection" we have here in Little Rock. Not to jump on the hate wagon, but this being my first post, why not?

1) The Source was fine. The Jock? The....Jock? I grew up with a kid whose name was Jock. I felt sorry his parents didn't love him enough to give him a proper name. How long was the marketing meeting before you decided that THE JOCK was a good name? Like someone said earlier, you've been building a brand for over 2 years now and then you just change...with a new name...and ANOTHER morning show. What is this, the 3rd one in two years?

2) Just look at that logo. Look....at....it. (http://933thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The-Jock-Logo-Football.png). So...MS Paint? Come on, guys! EVERYONE HERE WANTS YOU GUYS TO SUCCEED! WE DO! But, whoever is managing this station is awful. This looks worse than a college radio station. I mean, when you look at the Source's website and now the logo, what could you expect? Spend some money (I know you have it) and INVEST in the station succeeding. It's hard to take the station seriously when what you put out there seems like a 5th grader did it.

3) Radio names and radio voices....I thought those died with hair metal in the early 90's? Guess not. Radio is not the same as it was when you were kids. People now have choices. You guys have a great opportunity to give the exact opposite what the eggs and bacon eaters on the other side of the dial are giving their listeners. Don't squander that opportunity. They're the old guard, you can be the new. BE DIFFERENT!

4) Please get rid of the OLD OLD OLD bumper (aka background) music that sounds like free 80s elevator music. Once again, this goes back to INVESTING in your product. Hearing PSA's (aka time fillers because we haven't sold adspace) for 2 years with only a select few local ads seems crazy. How much money are you guys losing?

I could go on, but I'll stop. Oh wait, one more thing. Tell Wess Moore to quit saying the phone number every 2 minutes. It sounds desperate. We get it. No one's calling. That's not necessarily a bad thing. "8-2-3-0-93-3, that's 8-2-3-0-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn93-3!"

Bingo.

For so long we have wanted something that wasn't the buzz and the source brought that.

I'll still be listening to Wess and Bo, but I won't listen to anything else 93.3 the Junk has.

hogsanity

Quote from: Ray Zor on November 11, 2014, 08:57:03 am
Very fake manufactured radio voice. Terrible. They also just stated DWRRS held 86,000 and will look empty Saturday. Idiots. Horrible programming. Horrible knowledge. I gave em 10 mins. I'm done. 93.3 has been buzzed. It's ruined.

yet for two straight days they have gotten lots of free press here from people who are listening.

PonderinHog

Wildhog

Quote from: hogsanity on November 11, 2014, 09:20:56 am
yet for two straight days they have gotten lots of free press here from people who are listening.

I'm assuming most are like me and were just giving them a second chance.  I won't be tuning in anymore until Game On.

But I will continue to criticize the decision.  Just a monumentally stupid move.
1909/1964/1965/1977

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 10, 2014, 11:40:14 am
Luckily it seems like my Morning Rush will stay in tact in Fort Smith. 

Thank Goodness I stream them online.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawgndaaz

I liked the morning show at 93.3. I've now tried the new show a few times and cannot do it. I don't know what they are going after but they try to sound like some of the new yorkish espn radio types and fail miserably. Oh, they also do not talk about the razorbacks.

So, I flip over the 103.7 The Show With No Point and I SWEAR TO YOU they were talking about bowel movements for the entire 5 minutes I was tuned in. They were talking about different types of toilets and how they flush, and what types are in certain places of business. You can't make this up. absolute joke of a radio program. I don't even know who they are catering to now with that nastiness?