Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

They're showing a lot of Ark–Bama clips on ESPN this morning

Started by Tejano Jawg, November 08, 2014, 09:57:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Glad we can give so many people a 'visual aid' for whatever they're discussing (which were mostly the problems with Bama's defense and quarterback.) Still hurts to see those...such as the dropped pick in the endzone and the fumbled TD.

And I'll state this obvious...man, we should have won that game. Comfortably.   >:(
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 08, 2014, 09:57:16 am
Glad we can give so many people a 'visual aid' for whatever they're discussing (which were mostly the problems with Bama's defense and quarterback.) Still hurts to see those...such as the dropped pick in the endzone and the fumbled TD.

And I'll state this obvious...man, we should have won that game. Comfortably.   >:(

But for a grand total of 15 points spread across 3 games, we should be 7-2 right now. We are very, very close to being a lot better in terms of W-L than we are in reality right now.
Go Hogs Go!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 08, 2014, 10:00:17 am
But for a grand total of 15 points spread across 3 games, we should be 7-2 right now. We are very, very close to being a lot better in terms of W-L than we are in reality right now.

As predicted by many.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

onebadrubi

The last 3-4 years we have been the majority of SEC hiesman candidate reels, all the way back to Cam running over Nelson.  Now look what we've done, sent Kenny hill into decline, shut down Cooper, keep Ms st to the fewest points of the season.  Our defense is not getting the credit it deserves because of the losses, but they have done some really really good things. 

Bardicer