Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank goodness for

Started by Hognam Style, November 08, 2014, 09:04:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognam Style

BYE WEEKS.

It feels good to be on a deer stand instead of worrying about the Hogs.
Anyone agree?
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hognam Style on November 08, 2014, 09:04:33 am
BYE WEEKS.

Anyone agree?

No. I know many love hanging out in a deer stand or bird hunting and those things have their merit, but if I had to choose, I'd take gameday over anything.
Go Hogs Go!

AHSC412

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 08, 2014, 09:18:10 am
No. I know many love hanging out in a deer stand or bird hunting and those things have their merit, but if I had to choose, I'd take gameday over anything.

Yep.

Smokehouse

I was just thinking how much I hated that it was a bye week. Feeling confident after the Hogs showing against MSU and I'd rather see the next game as soon as possible.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Hognam Style

To each their own. I understand your opinion

Hogfan1660

I totally agree! I'm sitting on my stand now and enjoying this beautiful day that the good lord blessed us with! I just hope that he blesses us with a win next weekend!!!

Torqued pork

Interesting games on tv make bye weeks bearable.

Hogfan1660

I watched the majority of the Baylor and Georgia thumping and really looking forward to BAMA and LSU tonight. Hopefully BAMA will soften up the corn dogs for us.

Hoggish1

BrianWPS!!

HELL NO!!!

I would take game day tailgating over sitting in a tree anyday. Bye weeks suck.

HSVhogfan2

Perfect day. Meat on the smoker, warm enough to play 18 before the 2:30 games, eat dinner and watch more football tonight.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

hogsrolling

Quote from: Hognam Style on November 08, 2014, 09:04:33 am
BYE WEEKS.

Anyone agree?

It felt better to be on my deer stand without my cell phone..

3kgthog

Quote from: hogsrolling on November 08, 2014, 05:31:04 pm
It felt better to be on my deer stand without my cell phone..

Hope you never have an accident and need that phone to call for help.

hogsevenseven

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on November 08, 2014, 03:53:47 pm
I watched the majority of the Baylor and Georgia thumping and really looking forward to BAMA and LSU tonight. Hopefully BAMA will soften up the corn dogs for us.
Showing my ignorance here - why the "corn dogs" nickname? I've seen it a lot,  but don't know how it originated. 

Smokehouse

Quote from: hogsevenseven on November 08, 2014, 07:10:13 pm
Showing my ignorance here - why the "corn dogs" nickname? I've seen it a lot,  but don't know how it originated. 

http://trackemtigers.com/the-telling-of-the-lsu-corn-dog-story-2/
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.