Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why does Arkansas win 1-2 of the final 3 games?

Started by Sweet Feet, November 07, 2014, 09:26:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

I say they have a chance vs lsu because of youth and they are at home
Ole Miss im still not sold, but that emotional end last week still leaves them vulnerable.
Mizzou, got humiliated by uga, and hell Indiana beat them at their place. Big chance.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 07, 2014, 09:26:39 pm
I say they have a chance vs lsu because of youth and they are at home
Ole Miss im still not sold, but that emotional end last week still leaves them vulnerable.
Mizzou, got humiliated by uga, and hell Indiana beat them at their place. Big chance.

We got humiliated by Georgia also.  Ole miss has a bye week before facing us.  LSU faces Alabama this week so maybe some key injuries will happen for LSU.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Professor Pig

I'd be curious to see how well LSU typically performs on the road following a BIG game...

Idahog

Because they haven't lost them yet.  Until they do, there is always a chance to win.  (zen hat being worn during the bye week)
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Bubba's Bruisers

We have shots against LSU and Mizzou.  Much, much less so with OM.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

870hogfan

Arkansas will win the next three games book it.

Jamie Jones

Winning at lest two of the three will make us bowl eligible. It doesn't matter, at that point which bowl game we go to. The extra practice time is immeasurable. Year two of the Bret Bielema era has been pretty much on schedule. The Hogs are a much better team this season...a bowl game would just be icing on the cake. Year three could be really special. Year four and beyond...they are a force to deal with.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.