Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hjalte Froholdt the Next Bjoern Werner?

Started by Tsarcasm, November 07, 2014, 03:04:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

The Hogfather

RazorPiggie

SemperFi

I think that we've all underestimated what Hjalte will bring to the Hogs next season. He might be a true freshmen, but he's probably at a much higher maturity level than your typical Freshmen. We might be losing Flowers, but we're gaining Froholdt, Bell and Ledbetter. Combine that with Winston, Jackson, Wise, Johnson, Watts and I'm sure I'm missing a couple more, this DL is going to be outstanding. We know that we have the coaches in place and the scheme has been solid. With the improvement at CB and LB this Razorback defense has the potential to be the best unit we've had since joining the SEC.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

redeye

So Denmark has a national futbol and football team?  I didn't realize European countries had national football teams.

I liked the fumble he returned 50 yards in the video.  He's much more mobile then I expected.

Hoggish1

sowmonella

Nice read. Thanks for posting. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!