Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 06, 2014, 02:10:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huckleberry Pig

as always, thanks Richard.  lots of good vibes from that article

Polecat

Good stuff. I have a feeling Ty Storey will be the starting Hog qb next year. Just a gut feeling
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Peter Porker

Who was the highly recruited athlete he was talking to before the pledge?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hoggish1

Richard,

Is that 40 time of 4.77 correct?  That seems wrong to me, even though it's used in both Rivals and 247...

RUN N GUN

Quote from: Polecat on November 06, 2014, 02:19:01 pm
Good stuff. I have a feeling Ty Storey will be the starting Hog qb next year. Just a gut feeling

No true freshman is going to come in and start at QB..he will get red shirted next season...

greenie

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 06, 2014, 02:21:44 pm
Richard,

Is that 40 time of 4.77 correct?  That seems wrong to me, even though it's used in both Rivals and 247...

Referring to Sheldrick Redwine?

WBC Hog

greenie

Quote from: RUN N GUN on November 06, 2014, 02:22:32 pm
No true freshman is going to come in and start at QB..he will get red shirted next season...

Totally agree.  Storey's first real shot will come in 2016 season.

SemperFi

This is just so awesome. The influence that Randy Shannon and Bret Bielema have in South Florida is incredible. Every kid we're in on fits the "uncommon" mold; solid grades, high praises from their Coach and an outstanding offer sheet. If this keeps up we may end up with top 10 recruiting class and more importantly finish in the upper part of the SEC.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

GalaHawg

Quote from: RUN N GUN on November 06, 2014, 02:22:32 pm

Yep - ESPN SEC Blog just ran a piece on this issue today... http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/92990/sec-slant-the-difficulty-of-playing-early

Peter Porker

High school kids don't run 4.3s and rarely run 4.4s

http://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

PorkRinds

Not likely

proffitthog

We appreciate you very much, Richard.

Nipsey Mussle

Not happening, but I do have faith he'll be a good one.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 06, 2014, 05:25:40 pm
Not happening, but I do have faith he'll be a good one.

The good news is that Ty does not have to with the other QBs on the roster. I want to see what Rafe and Austin can do.

jb11

Probably just gas.

OLDHOG

Wow! just listened to your show on 93.3 Richard. What a great line up. I tell you, we are very lucky to have Derrick Graham as a commitment but Derrick is very blessed to have P.J. as his brother and mentor. What an amazing person he seems to be, I am so proud they both are razorbacks. Uncommon men. It really sounds like we have a legit shot at the kid out of Utah also.Really appreciate what you bring to us Richard, thanks.

ml2200

Graham sent a message to Marcus Walker, safety from FL we want. 

Hawgzinbowlz

Derrick recruiting for us is definitely a positive situation.

The South Florida coaching connections seem to be reaping rewards.

" GO HOGS "