Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcoming a new Hog Fan (Or future Razorback)

Started by Hogfan1660, November 05, 2014, 10:19:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfan1660

My wife and I welcomed in our new baby boy yesterday and we couldn't be more excited!!! Hopefully he will become as big a Hog Fan as we are and if lucky maybe even play for the Hogs someday (a little wishful thinking on my part)!

snoblind

Arkamedes

Congratulations!

Any chance he could go ahead and commit now without taking any official visits to other schools?
Also, can he play LB?
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Hawg_Thai'd

Congrats. I got a 10 month old that I expect to be on a football scholarship when he gets of age. Start 'em young and raise 'em right. Woo Pig Sooie! :razorback:
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

WardamnHOGGLE

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Inhogswetrust

I'm more partial to my grandkids trying to earn an academic scholarship............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Hogfan1660 on November 05, 2014, 10:19:29 pm
My wife and I welcomed in our new baby boy yesterday and we couldn't be more excited!!! Hopefully he will become as big a Hog Fan as we are and if lucky maybe even play for the Hogs someday (a little wishful thinking on my part)!

Congratulations to Mom and Dad and blessings on your baby boy!
Go Hogs Go!

acey33

Iwastherein1969

congratulations...good health to everyone, including dad...and if this is your first, well, happy parenting as we've all paid our dues
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Congratulations, Red-shirt him in elementary school so he will have a year on the competition............... ;)

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

rzrbaxfan

There is no such thing as too many pictures!  They grow up fast.  Congrats man!

GolfnHog

The best years are ahead! Learn to sleep on power naps for the foreseeable future. You get the sleep back in about 20 years! Congratulations to Mom, Dad and the whole family.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

MJ2

Congrats!   Hopefully this child will witness a conference victory by the time it reaches retirement.

CaseyHawgDog

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal