Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice requested....

Started by hall6769, November 05, 2014, 10:12:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hall6769

Looking for some advice.... We are gonna drive up from Shreveport as well and are about to buy some tix.  We went to the UAB game and sat in section 506 and we were not impressed with the game environment there. Was this just because of the competition or is this normal. We are looking at lower level tix to get the best experience but wondered if upper deck is just as good. They are obviously alot cheaper. Thanks for any info.

LRHawg

South Endzone lower-level seats are awesome if you can find them.

ricepig

I'd say being in the stadium will be good for this one, unless you're around some corndogs.

JJHog

try stubhub for good seats

http://www.stubhub.com/arkansas-razorbacks-football-tickets/arkansas-vs-lsu-11-15-2014-4444654/

there is also a banner on Hogville site to the right of page  "purchase Hog Tickets"
but I've never tried them...
" Think Right, Do Right"

Hog Fan...DOH!

Welp, this game will have about 30,000 more in the stadium than were there for the UAB game. It will also be a night game.  The environment should be highly entertaining. 

That being said: try to get some lower-bowl tickets. 

Hawgey-Davidson

Have a safe trip up. Try to steer clear of the corndogs. They are a menace on the highway system.

arsuperhog

Sit in section 501. My cousin and I will make sure you are thoroughly entertained.

ricepig

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on November 05, 2014, 11:11:21 am
Welp, this game will have about 30,000 more in the stadium than were there for the UAB game. It will also be a night game.  The environment should be highly entertaining. 

That being said: try to get some lower-bowl tickets. 

92,000 in a 72,000 stadium??

jmb1973

Quote from: GirlHog on November 05, 2014, 10:35:53 am
I have had season tickets for several years in Sec. 505. I love the view from there, but I've never gone to a non-conference game there. Most of the time I've attended, it was full and loud. I don't think you could go wrong up there for the LSU game. FYI...I live in Bossier City and can't wait to make the trip up!  Go Hogs, Beat LSU!

I Live in Bossier City too, and it would be so much fun for the Razorbacks to beat LSU. Some of the mouthing I endure in this area is unbelievable.

hall6769

Well we bought 5 in section 502.  I am still looking for lower tickets but had to get these just in case.  The prices people are asking for lower tickets in the lower sections is just insulting. Air Force dont pay that well...

twistitup

People party harder in the upper deck
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Hogfan1660

I agree with LR Hog... South end zone lower level are awesome Seats!