Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next commitment

Started by IBleedRazorbackRed, November 04, 2014, 07:03:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Music City Hog

Quote from: TMc on November 05, 2014, 09:44:44 am
I would've agreed with you yesterday.., but some now think Arkansas is the leader.  It's still gonna be tough to get him, I would think

How thinks that?  I'd like to see a link or source?

PorkRinds

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 05, 2014, 09:48:01 am
How much did grannygate really help our chances?

What's grannygate?

Steef

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 05, 2014, 09:49:14 am
What's grannygate?

Maximus' attempt to kill any chance we might have at getting Barnett.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: steefhog on November 05, 2014, 09:51:23 am
Maximus' attempt to kill any chance we might have at getting Barnett.

His grandmother publicly chastised ou and other schools for contacting him during his official visit. It was just a joke lighten up francis. Me making a joke kills our chances? Right

PorkRinds

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 05, 2014, 09:56:13 am
His grandmother publicly chastised ou and other schools for contacting him during his official visit. It was just a joke lighten up francis. Me making a joke kills our chances? Right

Gotcha. 

Steef

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 05, 2014, 09:56:13 am

Uh-huh.

'Cause young guys don't mind at all if someone jokes about their grandma on a public forum.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: steefhog on November 05, 2014, 12:04:16 pm
Uh-huh.

'Cause young guys don't mind at all if someone jokes about their grandma on a public forum.

You make it sound like I said something derogatory about her

East TN HAWG

I doubt its Porter Gustin from Utah.  My logic is that BB does not typically take commitments from athletes that have not visited.  If there is a commitment coming soon, it will be from someone that has already visited.  This eliminates Gustin, Merrick and others.  I hope Scenca is right, and it is the big man from OK. 

hawgwash

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 05, 2014, 12:23:28 pm
I agree.  I didn't find anything objectionable about your post.  Just a "shorthand" way of referring to the comments his Grandmother made, and which were quoted in the press, about not appreciating other schools contacting her grandson while he was on his official visit to Arkansas.

deedster84

I wonder if people realize there is a place on here to send private messages. That would be a great thing to utilize to have these petty arguments. This makes people that really would like some information go through 2 pages of crap.

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: deedster84 on November 05, 2014, 02:00:35 pm
I wonder if people realize there is a place on here to send private messages. That would be a great thing to utilize to have these petty arguments. This makes people that really would like some information go through 2 pages of crap.

Welcome to hogville?

deedster84

Been here awhile. Don't post a whole bunch. But this gets so old sometimes.

lumphog

Quote from: secneahog on November 05, 2014, 08:33:17 am
Did I say that?   No.

I just heard he could commit to us next.  This guy I heard it from knows his stuff.
Thanks for the info secneahog......Preeshate it buddy

Steef

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 05, 2014, 12:23:28 pm

Thats how I took it. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

But if you were being complimentary to the grandma, it wasnt clear.

Rockhawg

I'm not sure who will be next to commit, but, i sure did enjoy reading the list and did not see us beating out any directional school's to gain a commitment from any of those player's. That's something we use to see a lot of in past years. WPS