Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dominique Reed Crystal Ball

Started by scruf, November 04, 2014, 01:43:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 14, 2014, 01:01:45 pm
Anyone know if the kid is going to make the grades?

Looks like he needs 2 classes before he can enroll here. I bet he'll knock those out this summer and will arrive late similar to Tretola.

ricepig

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on November 14, 2014, 03:59:16 pm
Looks like he needs 2 classes before he can enroll here. I bet he'll knock those out this summer and will arrive late similar to Tretola.

2 after next spring, and having set out a year??

greenie

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2014, 04:23:56 pm

Lol, I know. What did he did do take 2 classes a semester?

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2014, 04:23:56 pm

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but he'll have the spring semester, and 2 summer semesters to get the last classes. Same situation Tretola was in last year.

ricepig

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on November 14, 2014, 08:22:32 pm
Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but he'll have the spring semester, and 2 summer semesters to get the last classes. Same situation Tretola was in last year.

It means he's will have been out of high school 3 years and still needs a summer to grad from JUCO. It also probably means he's not passed his toughest classes, which puts it in a precarious position. I don't know the details in any shape or form, but history says it's a dicey situation.

LJHOG

Quote from: ricepig on November 14, 2014, 08:28:51 pm
It means he's will have been out of high school 3 years and still needs a summer to grad from JUCO. It also probably means he's not passed his toughest classes, which puts it in a precarious position. I don't know the details in any shape or form, but history says it's a dicey situation.
History would suggest he never sees an SEC campus.

mhuff

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on November 14, 2014, 08:22:32 pm

Sounds doable...... One of them may be the dreaded algebra class that stops so many.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: alwaysnextyear on November 14, 2014, 10:55:28 am
Physical? Not hardly. If he were physical he'd be able to come down with some of those tough catches. He's small and not overly fast and lacks great hands. Some on here are nuts. "He's high on boards due to route running." WTH.

+1111111

Look closer, watch Hatcher attempt to block.  It'll remind you of the bull fights in Madrid. 

and route running is at the bottom of the list of attributes that the NFL looks for when evaluating WR's.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

hawgsmellgud

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on November 15, 2014, 11:35:11 am

+1111111

Look closer, watch Hatcher attempt to block.  It'll remind you of the bull fights in Madrid. 

and route running is at the bottom of the list of attributes that the NFL looks for when evaluating WR's.

Lol. You two should be analyst for ESPN because the ones they have now must not have a clue. They seem to think the Hatcher can block downfield.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

tophawg19

you guys can't stay on topic to save your lives . this one isn't about hatcher . go start one and quit screwing up this one . you have to wade through 2 pages of B.S to follow the topic . If he makes the grades , then things get real for the WR's on the hill. he would be the final missing piece to fill our our WR group. he can really go up there and get the ball
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Deal.

Reed looks to be a good athlete with solid hands.  He can help stretch the field for us, which Chaney loves and BA is afraid of.

We need more size and speed in the WR corps, Reed could make an immediate impact since we don't really have another WR like him on campus.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

tophawg19

no he brings a lot to us . a speed guy who can really go up after the ball
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins