Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two guys i'm going to miss.......

Started by hogville38, November 04, 2014, 01:29:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogville38

Mr. Flowers and Mr. Tevin Mitchell. Very lucky to have had both these guys. So happy Tevin has had a great year. He desearves it. Trey is just the man and wish him the best in the NFL.

lumphog

online-with-swine

Isn't Spaight gone after this year too?  He has been a pleasant surprise this year.

The_Iceman

Quote from: online-with-swine on November 04, 2014, 02:20:31 pm
Isn't Spaight gone after this year too?  He has been a pleasant surprise this year.

Yeah, really wish Spaight would have redshirted last season, then we would have had him and Ellis back next year.

If no one leaves early, the only major losses next season will be Brey Cook, Tevin Mitchel, Spaight, and Trey Flowers.

We will be returning a very experienced team that has played in some close tough games this year. It should be our year to break out.

RedRock

incHOGnito

rusvegashog

^^^^ yep don't forget Derby.wish he had him for  another year as well. for a team that hasn't accomplished a lot were losing some really good seniors. I felt horrible for them after the State game. Especially those defenders. Good group. Would love to have a number 47 jersey.

BatesvilleHOG

We will miss Derby, but Cantrell, O'Grady, and Gragg will pick up the slack at TE pretty easy and quick in my opinion. Especially Cantrell.. Kid is a legit 4* athlete flying under the radar.

RazrRila99

Derby is making himself some major cash right now.  Showing selflessness by going from QB to TE (unlike some "stars" from recent years); catching on to the TE scheme quickly; catches almost everything thrown his way; etc etc.  Plus, with his QB background he could be a teams "third" QB without having to have one on the roster. 

RazorPiggie

Can't wait for Tevin to graduate. I will not miss him.

Flowers will be greatly missed. As will Spaight.

gmarv

can,t be enough good said about flowers,i have really enjoyed watching spaight play hes been a real plus for our team. 

Hoggles

Quote from: RazrRila99 on November 05, 2014, 08:00:45 am
Derby is making himself some major cash right now.  Showing selflessness by going from QB to TE (unlike some "stars" from recent years); catching on to the TE scheme quickly; catches almost everything thrown his way; etc etc.  Plus, with his QB background he could be a teams "third" QB without having to have one on the roster.

I think so too. He definitely has the body for a high-level NFL TE.

arsuperhog

Spaight goes sideline to sideline as well as any linebacker we've had since Caleb Miller.

Nipsey Mussle

Either Flowers or Spaight will be our biggest loss. Flowers is the better player but I think we can fill that void better than we can losing Spaight at LB.

Any word on Spaight's NFL chances? He's played lights out in the SEC, that has to garner some attention.

Redhogs

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 05, 2014, 08:40:19 am

We agree..a rare moment.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

razorbackfanatic

Don't forget Alan Turner. He doesn't have the speed at safety we all would like but he's clearly are smartest safety. Many thought he was just kinda given a scholarship to seal the deal to get Byran Jones but Alan has clearly earned his time on the hill and had a solid career. His pick last week against MSU was huge, too bad our offense didn't do anything with it.

hogville38

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 05, 2014, 08:40:19 am

Really? Was the Tevin comment called for? You could have just not said anything about Tevin at all. What a first class d- bag.

rusvegashog

I'm Rusvegashog and I approve this message^^^^.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: hogville38 on November 06, 2014, 09:39:16 am
Really? Was the Tevin comment called for? You could have just not said anything about Tevin at all. What a first class d- bag.

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

RazorPiggie

Quote from: hogville38 on November 06, 2014, 09:39:16 am

Its not like I trashed the guy. All I said was I wouldn't miss him. I really thought this would be his year to shine with Jennings and Smith helping but he's played one good game this year by my account and that was against a terrible TTU. After his freshman year I really thought he was going to be something. Then he goes out and gets hurt the next year and has never been the same. He's gone backwards in my opinion, there's a reason younger players are starting over him. I appreciate his hard work and time as a Razorback but losing him next year isn't going to hurt us any.

What funny is you have complained multiple times about BA, saying he isn't D1 caliber or an SEC QB but I say I'm ready for a kid to graduate and I'm the first class d-bag? I bet you're personally ready for BA to graduate huh? And in my opinion Tevin isn't an SEC quality DB.